• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

fiserv icici merchant services won't settle my 4.6 lakhs transaction.

Post number 149 has been selected as best answer.

Mdamit

TF Buzz
brother i have a firm current account (Hamza Bangle House) and my father is proprietor
i had swipe three credit card
two credit card belongs to my cousin brother whose full name is purely different
but other credit card belongs to my father
i have used this type of transaction almost from 15 months
but i swipe transaction amount nearly 1 lac and i have never face this type of issue

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
bhai please support me
Fiserv ni dega paisa bhul jaao.
1) Call customer care of credit card seedha bol do. Merchant took money but he is denying me to provide the item against that transaction. he took money next day he was going to deliver the item but now merchant is saying money not credited to his account so he cannot provide items to me.
2) Then customer care will send temporary credit to your credit card so that you dont have to pay bill till the time case is not settled.
3) customer care will ask for supporting document and evidence like did you try to resolve issue with merchant for cash back. then fake email k screenshot and unke letter head pr likh kr submit kr dena.
4) phir bank walay apne aap Fiserv walo se paisa return le lengay.
5) Each credit card have their own process so konsa konsa card hai bata do. in detail share kr dunga process.

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
brother i have a firm current account (Hamza Bangle House) and my father is proprietor
i had swipe three credit card
two credit card belongs to my cousin brother whose full name is purely different
but other credit card belongs to my father
i have used this type of transaction almost from 15 months
but i swipe transaction amount nearly 1 lac and i have never face this type of issue
the reason why I think they held your money is because your father surname on card is same and your machine owner surname is same. so they think its money laundering and directly 520 din k liye hold kr detai hai. since full amount ek sath settle hua hoga so pura amount hold kr diya hoga for that one credit card swipe.

Mdamit

TF Buzz
1) Call customer care of credit card seedha bol do. Merchant took money but he is denying me to provide the item against that transaction. he took money next day he was going to deliver the item but now merchant is saying money not credited to his account so he cannot provide items to me.
2) Then customer care will send temporary credit to your credit card so that you dont have to pay bill till the time case is not settled.
3) customer care will ask for supporting document and evidence like did you try to resolve issue with merchant for cash back. then fake email k screenshot and unke letter head pr likh kr submit kr dena.
5) Each credit card have their own process so konsa konsa card hai bata do. in detail share kr dunga process.
axis bank (Indian Oil) belongs to my father swipe only 11k
axis bank (flipkart) belongs to my cousin brother used 1.2L
SBI (simply click) belongs to my cousin brother used 80k

Mdamit

TF Buzz
brother ek credit card ka bill pay kar na hai
belongs to my cousin brother
kya mai usai swipe kar sakta hu?
kya fir sai amount hold ho jaye ga?

Mdamit

TF Buzz
agar mai chargeback kai liye apply karu ga toh kya merai current account sai paise debit hoga?

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
axis bank (Indian Oil) belongs to my father swipe only 11k
axis bank (flipkart) belongs to my cousin brother used 1.2L
SBI (simply click) belongs to my cousin brother used 80k
Call axis bank helpline no. simple itna bol do ki merchant took my money and next day he was supposed to provide me items as promised but now he is saying money is not credited to his account so he is denying me to provide products against that transaction. agar bill wagera manga ya kuch bhi toh fake generate kr k de dena. that ye bill k against payment kia tha. Once they file chargeback. Bhaut proof vo log demand kr sktai hai so sab fake banakr de dena. jisse apka story real lage. like kya item tha kitna amount tha q purchase krna tha apko ye sab. so baas unko bol do merchant item ni de rha hai so chargeback file kr rha hu,

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
agar mai chargeback kai liye apply karu ga toh kya merai current account sai paise debit hoga?
Kahi se paisa deduct ni hoga.
1) charge back file hone k baad Axis credit card department apka outstanding Zero kr dengay unless and until ye chargeback ka final decision ni aata hai.
2) Exactly kya process hoga ki aap axis mai complain krrogay with supporting documents that merchant ne mera paisa le liya but he is not providing me my requested item.
3) Axis bank walay pura documents achay se check krregay if they feel this is real problem not fake then with your supporting document vo log visa/master card ko company krregay.
4) Visa/master card fiserv ko mail krregay ki apne jo payment collect kia hai uska proof do that item deliver hua hai client ko.
5) then fiserv apko mail krrega ki chargeback ka request aaya hai please provide supporting document so that apka payment hua hold kr sake.
6) aap mail mai itna likha dena Fiserv ko that I accept this chargeback please return money back to card holder.
7) so fiserv k pass supporting document ni hoga that item deliver hua hai so they will return money to visa/master and visa/master will return money to your card.
8) exactly ye process hota hai.
9) once chargeback is filed with visa/master by your credit card bank then apka outstanding Zero ho jayega. no need to pay anything.

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
JItna jaldi chargeback file krrogay utna acha hai.
utna jaldi apka outstanding zero hota hai.
Jabhi bhi credit card se paisa nikalna ho always use phone pe rent payment or cred rent payment.

Mdamit

TF Buzz
JItna jaldi chargeback file krrogay utna acha hai.
utna jaldi apka outstanding zero hota hai.
Jabhi bhi credit card se paisa nikalna ho always use phone pe rent payment or cred rent payment.
bhai fiserv ki taraf sai mail aaya tha, abhi hold karu ki charge back file kardu?

Attachments

• Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 24

Sachin Punia

TF Buzz
bhai fiserv ki taraf sai mail aaya tha, abhi hold karu ki charge back file kardu?
Ye mail ka response de do. supporting documents de do jo bhi manga hai. 2 3 din wait kro. agar still inka response aaya that they are going to hold your payment for longer then charge back file kr do.

Mdamit

TF Buzz
Ye mail ka response de do. supporting documents de do jo bhi manga hai. 2 3 din wait kro. agar still inka response aaya that they are going to hold your payment for longer then charge back file kr do.
brother fiserv kai taraf sai mail aaya hai woh fir sai document mang rahe hai jabki maine yeah sarai document share kar chuka hu

Attachments

• Untitled142.png
    Untitled142.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
Sachin sir please help me i also got in this fraud by fiserv, i got machine installed last month and did sone small transactions and all were settled properly but on 1st april i did a transaction of 96k from a customers card and 179k from my brother's card on same day, i provided all the required documents but fiserv still hold my amount for 540 days. I read this post and did filed chargeback for customers credit card and he got temporary credit issues from his bank, i got mail from fiserv regarding chargeback and as you said i clearly mentioned there that i accept the chargeback and it should be debited only from the hold amount for this transaction and also i attached the mail of the hold amount. Today on 1st may i got statement from fiserv in which it is mentioned that 96k will me debited from my linked bank account, i called fiserv customer care they said it will be debited from your linked bank account only and cannot be debited from the hold amount but still you can help fraudhelpdesk@fiserv.com about your issue. Please help me what should i do now , should i close my bank account so they won't be able to debit the amount or i do not need to do anything?