• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First travel card suggestions

JbL13

TF Neo
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to the credit card scene. Have 1 HDFC Millenia card that's been running for 8+ months and has a significant score by now.

I am looking for a long-term credit card that would give me travel benefits (mainly flights, but hotel as well). Annual spending is less than 50k as of right now with a slim chance of it exceeding 1L for the next 2 years at least (unless I travel a lot). Not very keen on tying myself to an airline since I'd like flexibility between both domestic and international travel as well.

Please share suggestions of cards I should look at.

Thanks in advance
~ Astro

Taicu819

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to the credit card scene. Have 1 HDFC Millenia card that's been running for 8+ months and has a significant score by now.

I am looking for a long-term credit card that would give me travel benefits (mainly flights, but hotel as well). Annual spending is less than 50k as of right now with a slim chance of it exceeding 1L for the next 2 years at least (unless I travel a lot). Not very keen on tying myself to an airline since I'd like flexibility between both domestic and international travel as well.

Thanks in advance
~ Astro
Axis Atlas

Tejas

TF Premier
Airmiles Expert
Credit Card Expert
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance
~ Astro
Stick to Cashback cards. At the spend levels you mentioned, Travel Cards will not make sense even in the next two years when you spends increase.