• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Axis Airtel CC Approved

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I started my journey with AXIS Bank after obtaining a free charge plus credit card on 25 August 2022 with a meagre limit of 10k later 6 months it was increased to 50k from 10k. Then on 21 March 2023, I took an Axis Flipkart credit card through customer care. On 25 March 2023 again I applied for an Airtel card through the Airtel Thank app by ignoring the fact that Axis has a policy of cooldown period hence it was rejected immediately by the system within 2 hours.

Then Airtel 60 days countdown period has begun. By mid-June again option to apply for the card was available. This time I thought after 6 months I would apply for this card. As an Airtel postpaid user, I genuinely wanted this card. But on 31 July I lost my patience and applied for this card. The process was so smooth that has been completed in one shot.

And the card was approved start showing in Axis credit card account waiting for the delivery status.

And last most important thanks to all the experienced members of this community from whom I gathered so much knowledge about credit cards.

Attaching SS

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 249
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 272

H2O

TF Premier
After form submission they showed same to me.. Did you get any solution?
Hope they did not hit cibil for this :/
No, axis is saying check with airtel and airtel is saying check with axis. I have no patience and time to waste on it.

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

sathyakps

TF Buzz
I am holding flipkart axis. I dont see for axis card through my number but offer shows for family member. Is it ok to use my PAN and family members mobile number to apply? Will there be an issue if i use different mobile number than what axis have in their records for my PAN ?

James

TF Ace
I am holding flipkart axis. I dont see for axis card through my number but offer shows for family member. Is it ok to use my PAN and family members mobile number to apply? Will there be an issue if i use different mobile number than what axis have in their records for my PAN ?
You can apply. But axis will add that Mobile number to your cibil report and update it for all your credit cards.

I think you can request axis to remove that mobile number after getting the card. A few members done that. You can find it and do the same

I have been having Axis AIRTEL card since it's introduction. Got an invite on my phone number. Got it in a jiffy. Very good service. Happy with a decent limit of 4.2L now (started with 90K, I think).

All of a sudden, for the last 2 months, been bombarded with emails n SMSs offering me the same card again. They have sent me a VKYC link after sending me a pre-filled form. I ignored them all. Now, it is the turn of their phone calls. They keep asking me why I do not want AA CC ?

I am not taking it simply because, if I do so, my existing card may get screwed up.