• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Festive Offers Special Section

rogerthat

TF Ace
Amazon Great Indian Festival - The current set of bank partners offering 10% discounts (HDFC, BoB, OneCard) ends today. Is there any way of knowing if Axis will be in the list of partners offering 10% from tomorrow? Amazon doesn't seem to be very helpful.

I have a big purchase to make and want to make it count towards Axis Atlas milestone. If not I will use BoB to order today.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Amazon Great Indian Festival - The current set of bank partners offering 10% discounts (HDFC, BoB, OneCard) ends today. Is there any way of knowing if Axis will be in the list of partners offering 10% from tomorrow? Amazon doesn't seem to be very helpful.

I have a big purchase to make and want to make it count towards Axis Atlas milestone. If not I will use BoB to order today.
I guess you gotta wait till Monday now

Madan

TF Neo
Amex offering complimentary 3months Zomato Gold membership ! Received for my Platinum Travel Card. The Voucher Code shared with me is valid until 15 December 2023