• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronakshah

TF Premier
I received my celesta card today. It has 10x reward pts benefit on first transaction. If I do the transaction in bnxt or Snapay will that be eligible for 10x ? I could see only wallet load transactions excluded for reward pts.

anisharya16

TF Select
I went to apply visa imperio credit card, in the address section, my permanent address gets auto populated but the issue is the city and state fields are empty and the input text is disabled, when I fill my current address and click on next it says mandatory fields are necessary. Now the city and state of my permanent address is empty and disabled so i can't changed it and i cannot proceed with my application.

Has anyone else faced this issue? How do I get this resolved?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received my celesta card today. It has 10x reward pts benefit on first transaction. If I do the transaction in bnxt or Snapay will that be eligible for 10x ? I could see only wallet load transactions excluded for reward pts.
When did u apply? Instant approval? Any existing relationship with Federal?

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Celesta recently,it's a Visa card.I don't have any relation with federal bank.They gave good credit limit of 8.5 lakhs,my highest credit limit so far.Card is going to be delivered today.Can I change this card to master card variant?
I applied for Mastercard variant got visa variant instead :(

SSMV

TF Select
I am not able to upload income documents,I am getting error service is not available for this institution
I am self employed
Any suggestions how to get card approved for federal bank card

RajMahadik

TF Premier
I am not able to upload income documents,I am getting error service is not available for this institution
I am self employed
Any suggestions how to get card approved for federal bank card
Same here since 6 months 😂😂 very glitchy shitty Tatti application portal i ve ever seen…
For me a central government employee they are asking income proof… I readying to give them but portal cant proceed after uploading done…

Last month aproved 3 card ,
Scb , hsbc , amex all approved in a shot…

I ve forget about the FCUKDeral bank now… you better forget it

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Any ways to delete previous CC application completely and start fresh?
You cant… unlike other bank they dont have facilities to do… they only have shitty system… uneducated backend software team who just sit n take free of salary from FCUKderal bank…

I wish instead of CITI , federal should be there..

codenerd

TF Ace
Does Federal Celesta MasterCard give golf benefit as per MC World? Can someone confirm? I will be applying accordingly in next couple of days. Already have many VISA Signature cards and 1 Infinite also. So was thinking to enjoy MC World privileges like golf, status match,, etc.. Pls share your eviews.

codenerd

TF Ace
Applied for Federal Celesta today. Got limit of 3.15L.
The customer clearly confirmed multiple times from Mumbai zonal office that if a customer gets limit above 3 Lakhs, the person gets Mastercard variant and if the limit is below 3L, its Visa variant. So you cannot yourself chose the variant as it depends upon the credit limit offered.
1708949011950.png
Now lets see what variant I get in reality. I specifically want MasterCard variant because of free golf lesson. Dont really care about the rewards/joining reward. Also Federal cards have good offers on Zomato and flights.
As per the Mastercard website, it looks like it is issued on Mastercard World variant.

The customer clearly confirmed multiple times from Mumbai zonal office that if a customer gets limit above 3 Lakhs, the person gets Mastercard variant and if the limit is below 3L, its Visa variant. So you cannot yourself chose the variant as it depends upon the credit limit offered.
1708949011950.png
Now lets see what variant I get in reality. I specifically want MasterCard variant because of free golf lesson. Dont really care about the rewards/joining reward. Also Federal cards have good offers on Zomato and flights.
As per the Mastercard website, it looks like it is issued on Mastercard World variant.
My father is using celesta having 5L limit on visa variant, so variant depends on your luck.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
1708949011950.png
Check fedmobile... .

ronakshah

TF Premier
1708949011950.png
That's not true. I have limit of 6.30 lacs with visa variant.

thegame

TF Premier
1708949011950.png
congrats!! are you an existing Federal bank customer?