• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

tempmirzaa

TF Select
Did anyone receive swiggy voucher for milestone benefit on signet card? If yes what is the value
Thank you for your patience. You are a loyal and valued Federal Bank customer. We appreciate your continued support and trust in our products and services. We would like to inform you that, you will receive the Amazon Pay e-Voucher to your mail ID if you are eligible, after 60 days excluding first 30 days of the offer, that is from 25/11/2023 to 60 days.

denisjos

TF Buzz
How many days did it take between application approval and getting your physical card ?
I applied for celesta did a unique vkyc, received no mails or messages whether it was approved. Then started getting mails for insurance saying you are a celesta customer. After that I downloaded the fed bank app and that too says there is a card attached to your name do you have it physically or not. Vkyc done on 20th or so I got the amex card I had done vky for yesterday.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
How many days did it take between application approval and getting your physical card ?
I applied for celesta did a unique vkyc, received no mails or messages whether it was approved. Then started getting mails for insurance saying you are a celesta customer. After that I downloaded the fed bank app and that too says there is a card attached to your name do you have it physically or not. Vkyc done on 20th or so I got the amex card I had done vky for yesterday.
Your card is approved. Don't wait for welcome mail. They'll send it later on. Check credit card section of Fed app, set PIN and start using the card.

codenerd

TF Ace
Is today variant better than visa/Mc due to the benefit of international lounge? I am confused between federal credit card and indusind platinum Rupay debut card.

rsp92

TF Buzz
I was trying to apply for a federal bank credit card via their website but it says I am already a Federal Bank customer. I hold a Scapia card that is backed by Federal Bank. However, on many websites where there is an offer for "Federal Bank credit cards", Scapia is usually excluded from such offers. Hence, I wanted to apply for Federal Bank credit card. Any idea on how to get a LTF Federal Bank CC?
Thanks!

Sathishmani

TF Premier
I was trying to apply for a federal bank credit card via their website but it says I am already a Federal Bank customer. I hold a Scapia card that is backed by Federal Bank. However, on many websites where there is an offer for "Federal Bank credit cards", Scapia is usually excluded from such offers. Hence, I wanted to apply for Federal Bank credit card. Any idea on how to get a LTF Federal Bank CC?
Thanks!
You need to close Scapia card and wait until 3 month for applying Federal core cards. As of now, Federal providing LTF cards.

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I want to apply federal card from last April, first time application go through very well and at the end if shows No Offer's available, after that tried after six month but just entered OTP it shows No Offers available. Before that I opened savings account.

I raised issue with branch till PNO every one says my second application also rejected.
I also sent screen recording. How is it possible when I just entered mobile number and otp nothing else.

Any solution for that error.?

Tarun239

TF Premier
I want to apply federal card from last April, first time application go through very well and at the end if shows No Offer's available, after that tried after six month but just entered OTP it shows No Offers available. Before that I opened savings account.

I raised issue with branch till PNO every one says my second application also rejected.
I also sent screen recording. How is it possible when I just entered mobile number and otp nothing else.

Any solution for that error.?
I am facing the same thing since April.

SonyTom

TF Premier
I have reached upto video kyc stage. I have not clicked the link since I am at my workplace address, not my permanent address. I will go to my permanent address next week only. I gave my communication address same as permanent address. Should I attempt video kyc from my workplace or should I wait till next week so that I can be at my permanent address. I have no previous relationship with federal bank.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have reached upto video kyc stage. I have not clicked the link since I am at my workplace address, not my permanent address. I will go to my permanent address next week only. I gave my communication address same as permanent address. Should I attempt video kyc from my workplace or should I wait till next week so that I can be at my permanent address. I have no previous relationship with federal bank.
As long as u r in same city or district it's fine