• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sreerag

TF Premier
It should ideally show Celesta LTF as the FD requirement for same is 4L!
if not, probably try waiting or pinging customer care, but given that they have had quite an overwhelming response, TAT might be delayed!
I had got Celesta offer but they were charging Annual Fees! Anyways I am thinking of applying as to get MC card with lounge benefit 😀

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there a way to escalate this issue ? It has been close 2 months. I have done vkyc twice. bank official in vkyc confirmed card is approved and will be dispatched. However I haven't got any message. When I checked with credit card team over mail, they keep saying we are checking from our side. Please be patient. God knows what they are checking from last 2 months and couldn't figure out anything.

BeingPramod

TF Premier
This bank should be get banned by RBI for at least for few months then they will going to realize what they were doing wrong.

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
obviously starting point is sending a mail to their support and escalate further step by step.

Btw, did you try to login 'Fedmobile', it doesn't need anything just use same SIM for SMS verification and if you're a user it let you login and able to see CC details.
I have already asked them to escalate but I don't see that happening. All I get to hear from them, Please be patient. We are checking from our side. They 1st said your vkyc is not done and asked me to do it again. I did that again already and still is not confirmed. I tried logging into Fedmobile app, it says no not registered. So no card found.

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Attach your proofs that says KYC completed, and forward them to 2nd level. If no response received within their specified timeline, forward to third level. You have to escalate, they wont do that?
I am not sure how I can escalate it. I have asked customer support to do that. It is not happening. Does anyone know which email address should I use for escalation ?

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I sent a mail 2 days back to Zonal Nodal officer. I haven't heard back anything. How long should I wait before I start escalating further ? Any thoughts ?

varkey

TF Buzz
I was checking the online application flow, and was shown that I am eligible for the Celesta variant with a limit of 3L or so (not close to my other cards but still decent). Thought will give it a try, and it was immediately issued. I already have a Jupiter account and 1-2 FDs totaling < 25k, I selected the address already in their records and done, the card was issued and I could see the details in the FedMobile app.

Said the physical card would be dispatched in a few days. Atleast can use it for domestic/international lounge I suppose considering its LTF.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
I was checking the online application flow, and was shown that I am eligible for the Celesta variant with a limit of 3L or so (not close to my other cards but still decent). Thought will give it a try, and it was immediately issued. I already have a Jupiter account and 1-2 FDs totaling < 25k, I selected the address already in their records and done, the card was issued and I could see the details in the FedMobile app.

Said the physical card would be dispatched in a few days. Atleast can use it for domestic/international lounge I suppose considering its LTF.
Wanted to ask you that vkyc was done or not if owning fi or Jupiter account?

varkey

TF Buzz
@BeingIncog VKYC was done when I opened the Jupiter account back in 2021. As part of the credit card application flow, there was no VKYC. Just an OTP validation (although the virtual card info is displayed only on the FedMobile app)

epeter07

TF Buzz
I mailed to Federal Bank CC regarding eligibility of Pre approved Credit Card. This is what they replied.
This seems to have worked for me. Have a federal bank savings account and was getting no offers message, i think due to high number of cibil enq.
Credited savings account with 30k in april, may and june. And no new enq in between. Received preapproved offer for celstia today. Applied and got the card issued immediately and can see in the mobile app.

This seems to have worked for me. Have a federal bank savings account and was getting no offers message, i think due to high number of cibil enq.
Credited savings account with 30k in april, may and june. And no new enq in between. Received preapproved offer for celstia today. Applied and got the card issued immediately and can see in the mobile app.
Limit?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family

How to view the virtual card ? when i login it is asking for account number :(

varkey

TF Buzz
How to view the virtual card ? when i login it is asking for account number :(

Not sure, I already have a Jupiter account so had logged into the FedMobile app a while ago. So this time I just opened the app and navigated to cards and it just showed up. For credit card only users I am not sure what the process would be.

Btw yesterday got the notification that the physical card is dispatched, well the notification was from Delhivery (the courier partner) and not from Federal Bank directly.