• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately not available at my location(Raipur, Chhattisgarh).
"
Sorry, we are unable to process your request due to our limited serviceability at the requested location.
CLOSE
"
This is probably the 3-4 time wasn't able to apply for LTF card.. happened before for Standard Charter too :(

@D₹V - Thanks for the info, Great find :)
Do they still do a cibil check?

G1jot

TF Buzz
It’s a myth. I hold a Fi account and my card was approved with a decent credit limit.
Fi is under Fintech partnership with Federal Bank. A Fi account number is actually Federal Bank account number and that is the reason for an instant card approval (with a decent credit score of course).

Gaurav11

TF Neo
Are we going to get the 2000 amazon voucher on applying Celesta?
Are the reward rates same across signet and celesta?
Any upside of celesta or should one stick to rupay signet?

G1jot

TF Buzz
No, i have fi account and cibil is 792 still " no offer " message for me
Federal cards are hardly a couple of years old and I am surprised that they have come up with a 100% automated portal which will give you an instant card or a straight away rejection.

Now since there is no human intervention one must have to have minimum defined checkpoints as per bank's internal criteria for approval.

The internal criteria for all banks though is always questionable as we don't always know the reason for rejection but in this case as there is no human element involved in rejection so there must be something negative which does not align with the bank's criteria.

The option where they are asking for statement/ITR upload has to be manual and I have no idea regarding the same.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Federal cards are hardly a couple of years old and I am surprised that they have come up with a 100% automated portal which will give you an instant card or a straight away rejection.

Now since there is no human intervention one must have to have minimum defined checkpoints as per bank's internal criteria for approval.

The internal criteria for all banks though is always questionable as we don't always know the reason for rejection but in this case as there is no human element involved in rejection so there must be something negative which does not align with the bank's criteria.
Well explained ♥️.

G1jot

TF Buzz
Well explained ♥️.
Great find on the new LTF. Was it a coincidence that you stumbled on the website post midnight for an offer launched today itself or you must be on the credit card team to know about such an offer in its infancy that even customer care representatives were unaware of this offer.

Kudos on a great share.