• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Factors that trigger Hdfc credit card limit enhancement

Tarun239

TF Premier
Hi, experienced members, what are the factors that trigger hdfc credit card limit enhancement?Apart from usual method of sending salary slips and itr to chennai, what should be the strategy to trigger limit enhancement? How much credit card limit should be utilised etc?

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Hi, experienced members, what are the factors that trigger hdfc credit card limit enhancement?Apart from usual method of sending salary slips and itr to chennai, what should be the strategy to trigger limit enhancement? How much credit card limit should be utilised etc?
After researching a lot about this topic in our forum I couldn't reach a conclusion for triggering LE for HDFC.

Its totally random, too many variables.
I have tried everything but the only thing that worked was sending income documents to Chennai

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
spend 6-8 lakhs in 6 months time and LE could be on it way to your CC.

Tarun239

TF Premier
I have been using hdfc credit card for more than 7 years, in my experience whenever I have used almost my full credit card limit, there has been trigger of limit increase, I started with 1 lakh limit, currently 2.8,no increase since last 2 years as use has reduced drastically and number of cards have increased, so net usage has been low. My Worry is that usage of near full credit limit lowers the cibil score, hence worried about using full limit.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I have been using hdfc credit card for more than 7 years, in my experience whenever I have used almost my full credit card limit, there has been trigger of limit increase, I started with 1 lakh limit, currently 2.8,no increase since last 2 years as use has reduced drastically and number of cards have increased, so net usage has been low. My Worry is that usage of near full credit limit lowers the cibil score, hence worried about using full limit.
Don't worry the CIBIL bounces back to regular after you clear your dues. I have tried myself.

Abdullāh Khān

TF Premier
Milennia par 22K ki LE mil rahi hay, lelu guys? 🥲 Email to aaya nahi grievance redressal ka, they said 19th Feb say pahle resolve karenge, so should I wait for it and negotiate more?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-16-09-24-40-57_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-09-24-40-57_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 58

iamvk

TF Premier
Don't use. I got enhancement when my spending reduced to zero for 3 months consecutively. I got it twice. May not be linked also