• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing transaction failure issues in HDFC Bank Diners Club Privilege Credit Card 🥲

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In July, I upgraded my HDFC millennia cc to DCP and I was able to pay via cc. but from 13th AUG (bill generation date) all online txn getting failed on DCP cc. checked with HDFC smartbuy portal, freecharge, amazon result is same. called cust care, even they dont have any idea about it.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After entering OTP?? Do you get any SMS/Email for the failed transactions?
You can try to temporarily Block and then Unblock your card in the App or Disable & then enable Domestic tnx on the card

alanabraham

TF Premier
In July, I upgraded my HDFC millennia cc to DCP and I was able to pay via cc. but from 13th AUG (bill generation date) all online txn getting failed on DCP cc. checked with HDFC smartbuy portal, freecharge, amazon result is same. called cust care, even they dont have any idea about it.
You got pre approved upgrade offer?
What was the limit of your millennia card?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After entering OTP?? Do you get any SMS/Email for the failed transactions?
You can try to temporarily Block and then Unblock your card in the App or Disable & then enable Domestic tnx on the card
After entering OTP not received any SMS/email for the failed txns, the website which I am using for txns like HDFC smatbuy showing txns failed. tried with enable/disable the domestic limit, no improvement.

sv004

TF Premier
After entering OTP not received any SMS/email for the failed txns, the website which I am using for txns like HDFC smatbuy showing txns failed. tried with enable/disable the domestic limit, no improvement.
U have to write ur name exactly as it is on card otherwise txn will be rejected. If u have saved card details wrong then choose different card then enter correct name