• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Experience on opening Reserve CC on 2024 JAN

bing1309

TF Premier
Experience with Axis Reserve to get when new terms are implemented

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with how I acquired the Reserve of Axis CC.

Axis: Account opened in December 2022 as a basic account with too many charges in it.

Axis: 2022 Dec opened an account and applied for a credit card 15 days after opening the Indian oil LTF Rupay variant (basic card for a basic account).

Axis Credit Card approved: via an agent coming to my home and taking pictures of me and my office. I had an SB bank CC secured for 4 years and have never been taught about any bank in the past 4 years.
The guy who came was reluctant to have office space, so I had to show it to him and take a picture of it, and he approved it in the app. and the second day after his verification was completed, I got a CC limit of 3.27L with the card showing in my net portal, so all is well.

Next, I visited the bank after 3 months with many complaints like a blocked card, etc., and opened the current proprietor's account. It was good to build a relationship with banking people by coming multiple times to the bank so I got to know them better, then slowly started to upgrade accounts from normal to priority, then I raised multiple requests via the branch for a limit increase for credit cards and was rejected four times and asked from PNO via dropped mail, and then they did CIBIL Hit and rejected. Rejection the PNO etc did not tell but after backend bank talking with Credit card team internally they said HDFC many cibil hit for credit card, yes i check for CC what HDFC offered and it hit my cibil so they did not give told come after 6 months but i did not wait for that long So what to do i taught, then dropped a ball for Reserve Credit and they said IT papers needed I gave they said they will try to get so on October 1st week applied, done via offline mode and got a message from credit card agent the approval wont given as itr low won't match reserve and capital gain etc but did not reject the application my ITR came to 14L and not matching Reserve criteria then had told try getting multiple approvals, in the meanwhile as the application was already opened I had preapproved offers in axis all cards except reserve, so applied for Samsung infinite CC which is very useful for me and it was approved card showed, no damage or rejections of offline CC application opened etc. So now, coming back to the bank, the approval of bosses under CC was crazy. The agent CC boss did not handle it well; he had sent for ITR papers for approval their boss to approve and acc is a priority for this one more approval and one more as casual recommendation approval, the backend CC team got confused and sent a return mail to branch for deviation approval as to give me customer profile (why so much influence done for him), how much funds in his account and what business he has given, etc.

banks said to me we got a deviation mail instead of getting CC application rejection on December 15th, and then they made some calls behind to CC and asked how much must be, etc. They said 50L in savings and 1CR in the current account, and other businesses like family banking accounts holding funds, FDs of family banking or ULIP plans, etc., to consolidate and give it to them (OGS Statement). As I had a very good relationship with them, just talking to them, I said, First, let me upgrade to a Burgundy account. Once done, then again deviation mail conditions were changed (turns out nothing much for Burgundy customer CC team asks). I asked for the total relation and funds in ACC, and I told the bank I could do a max of 70L considering saving the current proprietor, family banking, etc. I parked funds in savings just for one day. Once you consolidate the printout, that is when the final OGS will be generated, and I will send the funds to my other account, bank, etc. They also said the same: no issues; we just want one printout from our system to show them nothing else; once we print, you make an account zero; we are least bothered. I said fine, and they said by the 30th funds must be in account as the 30th it's auto-generated a quarterly balance, etc., hence I have done the same. Now the next problem opened up: the OGS is not generated for Burgundy. It turns out the fund’s calculations are done each month, from the 1st to the last day of the month (27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st), so we had to put the funds in the axis back and wait until OGS was generated. Now that I am a Burgundy account holder, I wanted to upgrade my credit card from Indian Oil Rupay, and to my surprise, they said they could upgrade. I said upgrade to Select CC, and it was done. Then I was asking if I could apply for a fourth card. The backend main CC approval guy called and said it was not possible. We have stopped now. The max is 3 cards, so now I am going to close Select CC because it won’t work out for me. OGS were generated on January 5th, and fund calculations were shown. They generated a PDF, and that’s it. The deviation approval mail was sent from the branch, and that’s it. The reserve was approved. The card started to show up in my account on January 19, 2024. The card was delivered to me at the end of January with a limit of 6 lakhs, and all other cards' limits changed to 6 lakhs, so CIBIL shows each card as 6 lakhs, which is good for me. So my CC limit also increased, and I got my required card; that's a plus for me.

In this whole period, I understood certain things.

For Reserve, new conditions are implemented for joining inside it.
  • ITR 45 lakhs
  • Salary: 3 lakhs plus
  • Card to card: 15 lakhs, 1 year old (unsecured)
  • Existing Axis card holders upgrading need to have a minimum 6 lakh limit.
  • Closed to Invite Only
It all depends on what you want and how you use it. After considering Burgundy Magnus, Magnus, etc., I chose Reserve despite its fees. Also, I could have easily upgraded to Magnus via call or even gone for Burgundy Magnus LTF, but I kept quiet and chose Reserve.
Then I called Customer Care for the Axis 4th card. First, they said they could not issue a 4th card because, as per Axis policy, there were only 3 cards and stated that up to September such an option existed, etc., so I said to check thoroughly on my account, and they said no worries, sir! We can issue a 4th credit card for your account as we are getting an option to do the same. Once I get the 4th card, I will inform you of the same. For now, I have wanted a new CC from Axis after the devaluation of Vistara Infinite. I am thinking of a new card that will launch soon from the axis.
I never took into account the annual fee, joining, etc. because I am not worried about this part. Once the reserve is on your CC list, when you call customer care with the reserve's last 4-digit confirmation, your case or request will be properly addressed, which I have observed, and in return, prompts will tell you why they can't tell you what the actual issue is, etc., which is good for me instead of telling internal policy, etc.

Observation
1. About Visa Infinite, this card is a true Visa Infinite card. Any offers that run on Visa Infinite, this card works flawlessly. As I have Samsung Visa Infinite and Niyo Global CC Visa Infinite, these 2 cards are not true Visa Infinite cards, so watch out.
2. As per the new terms, Axis has removed the Add ON card Priority Pass terms; in actuality, it's false. You will get a priority pass for add-on card holders, so don't worry about this; it's clear in the new booklet, and even the Axis CC internal team confirmed the same from card printers to dispatch IT backend, etc.

Attaching images of the 2024 Reserve, I hope it helps you with the benefits details, etc. (edited images to hide the name core details, etc.).

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20240206_164205.jpg
    20240206_164205.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
  • 20240206_164220.jpg
    20240206_164220.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240206_164243.jpg
    20240206_164243.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
  • 20240206_164257.jpg
    20240206_164257.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • 20240206_164316.jpg
    20240206_164316.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • 20240206_164341.jpg
    20240206_164341.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • 20240206_164354.jpg
    20240206_164354.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • 20240206_164407.jpg
    20240206_164407.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
  • 20240206_164444.jpg
    20240206_164444.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 20240206_164451.jpg
    20240206_164451.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 54
  • 20240206_164458.jpg
    20240206_164458.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 53
  • 20240206_164506.jpg
    20240206_164506.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 20240206_164513.jpg
    20240206_164513.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 50
  • 20240206_164519.jpg
    20240206_164519.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
  • 20240206_164526.jpg
    20240206_164526.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20240206_164605.jpg
    20240206_164605.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have recently had a conversation with burgundy support regarding 4th credit card. They told me there is a catch for the 4th credit card.
A person can hold maximum 4 Axis credit cards in the following manner. Below is the type of card that you can hold -
1. Edge Reward Card
2. Edge Reward Card
For the 3rd and 4th Card you can have either of before options
  • CV and Miles Card
  • Miles and Cashback Card
  • CV and Cashback Card

bing1309

TF Premier
I have recently had a conversation with burgundy support regarding 4th credit card. They told me there is a catch for the 4th credit card.
A person can hold maximum 4 Axis credit cards in the following manner. Below is the type of card that you can hold -
1. Edge Reward Card
2. Edge Reward Card
For the 3rd and 4th Card you can have either of before options
  • CV and Miles Card
  • Miles and Cashback Card
  • CV and Cashback Card
Well I have select cc, samsung infinite cc and reserve cc, 4th card can be issued no terms of such kind

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Experience with Axis Reserve to get when new terms are implemented

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience of how I acquired the Reserve of Axis CC

Axis: Acc opened in 2022 Dec a basic account with too many charges in it

Axis: 2022 Dec opened an account and applied for a credit card in 15 days after opening for the Indian oil LTF rupay variant (basic card for a basic account)

Axis Credit card approved: via agent coming to my home taking picture of me and my office. I had an SB bank CC secured used for 4 years never taught of any bank in the past 4 years
the guy who came was reluctant for office space, so had to show him and he approved it in the app had to take pic of it and 2nd day after his verification was completed got a CC limit of 3.27L with the card showing in my net portal so all good.

Next visited the bank after 3 months with many complaints like cant block card etc and opened the current proprietor acc. It was good to build a relationship with banking people by coming multiple times to the bank so got to know them better then slowly started to upgrade accounts from normal to priority then I raised multiple requests via the Branch for a Limit increase for Credit card and 4 times rejected and asked from PNO dropped mail and then they did CIBIL Hit and rejected. Rejection the PNO etc did not tell but after backend bank talking with Credit card team internally they said HDFC many cibil hit for credit card, yes i check for CC what HDFC offered and it hit my cibil so they did not give told come after 6 months but i did not wait for that long So what to do i taught, then dropped a ball for Reserve Credit and they said IT papers needed I gave they said they will try to get so on October 1st week applied, done via offline mode and got a message from credit card agent the approval wont given as itr low won't match reserve and capital gain etc but did not reject the application my ITR came to 14L and not matching Reserve criteria then had told try getting multiple approvals, in the meanwhile as the application was already opened I had preapproved offers in axis all cards except reserve, so applied for Samsung infinite CC which is very useful for me and it was approved card showed, no damage or rejections of offline CC application opened etc. so now coming back to bank the approval of bosses under CC was crazy. the agent cc boss did not handle it well, he had sent for itr approve for their boss to approve and acc is a priority for this one more approval and one more as casual recommendation approval, the backend CC team got confused and sent a return mail to branch for deviation approval as to give me customer profile (why so much influence done for him) how much funds in his acc and what business he has given etc.

banks said to me we got a deviation mail instead of getting CC application rejection on dec 15th and then they made some calls behind to CC and asked how much must be etc they said 50L in saving and 1CR in the current account and other businesses like family banking acc holding funds fd of family banking or ULIP plans etc to consolidate and give it to them (OGS STATEMENT), as I had very good relation in just talking to them I said first let me upgrade to burgundy acc. once done, then again deviation mail conditions were changed (turns out nothing much for burgundy customer CC team asks) asked total relation and funds in ACC I said to the bank I can do max is 70L considering saving current proprietor family banking etc I parked funds in saving just for 1 day once you take consolidate print out that is when final OGS will generate, I will send across funds to my other acc bank etc. they also said same no issues we just want one printout from our system to show them nothing else once we print you make acc 0 we are least bothered. I said fine and they said by the 30th funds must be in account as the 30th it's auto-generated a quarterly balance etc hence I have done the same now next problem opened up the OGS is not generated for Burgundy turns out the fund’s calculations are done each month 1st to last day of the month 27th or 28th 29th 30th or 31st so had to put funds in axis back and wait until OGS generated. Now as I am a burgundy account holder wanted to upgrade my credit card of Indian Oil Rupay and to my surprise, they said they could upgrade I said upgrade to SELECT CC and it was done then I was asking I apply for 4th card the backend main CC approval guy itself called and said not possible we have stopped now max is 3 cards, so now I am going to close select cc because it won’t work out for me, Now OGS were generated on JAN 5th and funds calculations are shown, generated a PDF and that’s it the Deviation approval mail was sent from the branch and that’s it, got Reserve Approved. The card started to show in my Account on Jan 19th 2024 Card was delivered to me end of JAN with a Limit of 6Lkahs and all other cards' Limits changed to 6lakhs so as in CIBIL shows each card as 6Lakhs which is good for me. So my CC Limit also increased and got my required card it's a Plus for me.

In this whole period certain things, I understood

For Reserve new conditions are implemented for joining inside it
  • ITR 45 Lakhs
  • Salary 3Lakhs Plus
  • Card to card 15Lakhs 1 year old (unsecured)
  • Existing Axis card holders for upgrade need to have a minimum 6lakhs limit
  • Closed to Invite ONLY
It all depends on what you want, and how you use it, after considering Burgundy Magnus or Magnus etc I choose Reserve despite its fees Also, I could have easily upgraded to Magnus via call or even gone for Burgundy Magnus LTF but kept quiet and chose Reserve.
Then I called Customer Care for Axis 4th card, first, they said they could not issue a 4th card because as per Axis policy its 3 cards and stated up to September such an option existed etc, so I said to check thoroughly on my account, and they said no worries, SIR! we can issue 4th credit card for your account as we are getting an option to do the same, once I get the 4th card I inform you of the same, for now, I have wanted a New CC from Axis after the devaluation of Vistara Infinite I am thinking of a new card which will launch soon from the axis
I Never took into account of Annual fee and joining etc because I am not worried about this part (once the reserve is in your CC list and when you call customer care with the reserve's last 4-digit confirmation your case or request will be properly addressed which I have observed and in return in prompt tell you why they can't give what's the actual issue etc which is good for me instead of telling internal policy etc.

Observation
1. About VISA INFINITE, this card is a TRUE VISA INFINITE card any offers that run on Visa Infinite this card works flawlessly as I have Samsung Visa Infinite and Niyo Global CC Visa Infinite these 2 cards are not true Visa Infinite cards so watch out.
2. As per new terms Axis has removed the Add ON card Priority Pass terms, in actual its false you will get a priority pass for add-on card holders so don't worry about this it's clear in the new booklet and even Axis CC internal team confirmed the same from card printers to dispatch IT backend etc.

Attaching Images of the 2024 Reserve hope it helps you with the benefits details etc (edited images to hide the Name core details etc)

Thank you.
Hows priority pass of samsung infinite ?
Can you share packing.
Does it work ?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Experience with Axis Reserve
Congratulations on your Reserve card. But I must say your RM/BM pulled a hard one on you for issuing the card with 6L and took advantage of your patience and relationship value with them. The card can still be easily procured in spite of them shouting “invite only”. And while we all really appreciate your enthusiasm, please try to use more , ; .! and ? between the sentences. They are your best friend while writing such a long experience article/review. I wish you all the very best for future card endeavors. Keep rocking.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Comes with 1 year validity. Renewal is on yearly basis alongside the card. You may have to call them for a new pass after card renewal.
Great . Took SI for edge Reward point.
Will continue for 11 months ..or until i get axis magnus 🥸.
They gave me SI on less than 1l limit ..
Will they increase limit 😅😅

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Great . Took SI for edge Reward point.
Will continue for 11 months ..or until i get axis magnus 🥸.
They gave me SI on less than 1l limit ..
Will they increase limit 😅😅
The best chance to get auto limit enhancements with axis is applying a card like Flipkart or Airtel online. Tick the automatic limit increase box while applying and use your card responsibly. 9/10 you’ll get that. You can use SI heavily on selected categories and accumulate points to use later with magnus when you get one. You’ll get a LE, don’t worry.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The best chance to get auto limit enhancements with axis is applying a card like Flipkart or Airtel online. Tick the automatic limit increase box while applying and use your card responsibly. 9/10 you’ll get that. You can use SI heavily on selected categories and accumulate points to use later with magnus when you get one. You’ll get a LE, don’t worry.
Yes its ok for me .. but more is always good.
But m happy with axis

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Shift your spends to the card you want to upgrade/get a higher limit on for sometime. You may sacrifice some rewards or cashback but your chances of limit enhancement/upgrade increase significantly.
I have used iocl axis for 3.5 lakh in 6+ month .

bing1309

TF Premier
Congratulations on your Reserve card. But I must say your RM/BM pulled a hard one on you for issuing the card with 6L and took advantage of your patience and relationship value with them. The card can still be easily procured in spite of them shouting “invite only”. And while we all really appreciate your enthusiasm, please try to use more , ; .! and ? between the sentences. They are your best friend while writing such a long experience article/review. I wish you all the very best for future card endeavors. Keep rocking.
As of no not possible to pull of easily, the issue of delay was the credit card product manager was busy and an approval person inside axis cc team was sick leave so there was a delay, next was the the cannot approve was given immediately but credit card agent did not update me was ready to tell that the card cannot be given.
Sick leave 1 month, agent delay 1 month and product manager 5 days delay, and Burgandy upgrade and it's ogs statement another 20 days and finally it got approved, in this period having detail discussion on magnus reserve etc with the sole mangers was a great information or knowledge recived or how they think. But anyways will fix up ,.!"