• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eterna vs Premier LTF

RM95

TF Select
Is there any way to get the BOB Eterna card LTF?
I'm getting offered the Premier card LTF on their site. Is it worth paying 2499 per year for the Eterna, or should I settle for Premier?

Does BOB offer upgrade to LTF Eterna from LTF Premier?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I've already paid 3 bills for eterna and also received 10000 bonus points for 50k spends.

But they have not charged joining fee of 2500 yet.

When do the charge the fee ? Is it in first statement ?

I upgraded from premier LTF to eterna. There was no mention of eterna being LTF or not.

If they don't charge the fee , this means card is LTF ? How to confirm ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I've already paid 3 bills for eterna and also received 10000 bonus points for 50k spends.

I upgraded from premier LTF to eterna. There was no mention of eterna being LTF or not.

Joining fee is waived on 25k spends.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

I am on same boat , received LTF premiere upgraded that too eterna almost 5 months no joining fee charged May be that’s because of joining fee waiver . Let’s see next whether annual pay is charged or not

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am on same boat , received LTF premiere upgraded that too eterna almost 5 months no joining fee charged May be that’s because of joining fee waiver . Let’s see next whether annual pay is charged or not
That will also not be charged if you spend 2.5 L . So keep guessing 😂😂😂