• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eligibility for IDFC Select Banking Program

Sri.yadav

TF Buzz
Why do u need select account ?? Signature account is more then enough . Go and open signature account with 25K initial funding .. Only benefit you will get is amazon prime membership in Select account .

GopalB

TF Buzz
Why do u need select account ?? Signature account is more then enough . Go and open signature account with 25K initial funding .. Only benefit you will get is amazon prime membership in Select account .
You will receive some more benefits than that and a Visa infinite card as well.. after initial funding its ok to maintain low balance in that.. t

The 25k account will now have charges for that signature debit card as well..

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Earlier they were giving Zomato Pro, Amazon Prime membership for 1 year, now they removed for Both Select and Wealth (no mention of these benefits in their website)

Received an call from an IVR number regarding IDFC select banking. She said she'll be my NEW RM from now, she asked me to save thay number and she sent an link on SMS and asked me to approve and I did as per her request and she also mentioned that I'll be receiving new debit card and cheque book in 7 working days.

I want to know where I can see my account upgraded to Select Banking program as of now it's showing savings account in app and website.

Received an call from an IVR number regarding IDFC select banking. She said she'll be my NEW RM from now, she asked me to save thay number and she sent an link on SMS and asked me to approve and I did as per her request and she also mentioned that I'll be receiving new debit card and cheque book in 7 working days.

I want to know where I can see my account upgraded to Select Banking program as of now it's showing savings account in app and website.
How much time does it take to get new welcome kit?

Karunakara

TF Buzz

How many balance you maintain in your account and how many old your account.Can you share the number of Rm.

Karunakara

TF Buzz
On YouTube and twitter some people say they automatically get upgraded to IDFC Select variant with out maintaining of 3L.So i want to know the trick behind it and also want to upgrade to this variant.If you know someone who can help please assist me.