• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Electricity bill pay > 1 lac

Hi All,

I have a recurring electricity bill payment of about 1 lac pm. Previously I used to use Axis Ace, but after the limit of 500 cb it has become useless.

Can anyone please help to suggest how to pay the same? Listing my cards below:

Axis Magnus
Diners Black
SBI Cashback
Tata Neu Inifinity
Indusind Eazydiner
IDFC Select

PS: I reach my Magnus monthly milestone without this bill, so was wondering if i should continue spending for the bill on this or some other card (maybe DCB monthly milestone)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

U_Utkrsh

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I have a recurring electricity bill payment of about 1 lac pm. Previously I used to use Axis Ace, but after the limit of 500 cb it has become useless.

Axis Magnus
Diners Black
SBI Cashback
Tata Neu Inifinity
Indusind Eazydiner
IDFC Select

PS: I reach my Magnus monthly milestone without this bill, so was wondering if i should continue spending for the bill on this or some other card (maybe DCB monthly milestone)

It’s better to get a new card. If you use Vistara or travel frequently, then you can consider the Atlas or Vistara co-branded cards. The effective reward rate comes out to be around 8 percent, and I believe there is no capping. However, please conduct your own research as well.

techno123

TF Buzz
I had recurring JVVNL electricity bill of around 45000 monthly cant pay using apay due to 25000 capping limit, axis ace is useless after devaluation,tata neu card dont allow on jvvnl electricity bills, suggest any better option??

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Axis Magnus
Diners Black
SBI Cashback
Tata Neu Inifinity
Indusind Eazydiner
IDFC Select

M on same boat ....
Following this now