• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Easiest way to change billing

skchamp

TF Buzz
I am looking to change billing dates of following cards to 1st of every month. Emailing support teams has been a pathetic experience- havent even bothered to get reply from most.

What are the easiest ways to change billing dates of following cards- as in- which of them have self serve portals, good support on Twitter, etc?

Looking for inputs from experienced members!

Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus
Amex Membership Rewards
SBI Cashback
Ezydiner Indusind
IDFC Select
Airtel Axis
Tata Neu Infinity

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am looking to change billing dates of following cards to 1st of every month. Emailing support teams has been a pathetic experience- havent even bothered to get reply from most.

What are the easiest ways to change billing dates of following cards- as in- which of them have self serve portals, good support on Twitter, etc?

Looking for inputs from experienced members!

Yes Prosperity Rewards Plus
Amex Membership Rewards
SBI Cashback
Ezydiner Indusind
IDFC Select
Airtel Axis
Tata Neu Infinity
I called every bank's customer care team and got it changed over the phone.

You can change Bill generation date once in a year in Axis Bank. Use chat service or call customer care. They will check and tell you which dates are eligible for your card. You can choose your preferred date from the list they shared to you

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
It's not just Axis, but I think RBI released a Circular which forced all banks to give this options to their CC holders. I am not able to find that circular, but if I find it, will share.

Here we go...

Point number 10 (d) under Billing. Direct quote from the above link...

Card-issuers do not follow a standard billing cycle for all credit cards issued. In order to provide flexibility in this regard, cardholders shall be provided a one-time option to modify the billing cycle of the credit card as per their convenience.