• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EaseMyDeal is legit? 10K money stuck!

MartianArmy

TF Buzz
I got a few gift cards in amazon from my company and I found this app to get them to Paytm Fastag with 2.5% charges.
First i did 1k two times. It gave success two times and got money.
Now I did a 10k recharge. And money was deducted from my amazon wallet but the bill payment failed in app. And it says error when I click on the refund button.

Did anyone used this app? Is my money gone?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 10.46.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 10.46.27 PM.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 86

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a few gift cards in amazon from my company and I found this app to get them to Paytm Fastag with 2.5% charges.
Now I did a 10k recharge. And money was deducted from my amazon wallet but the bill payment failed in app. And it says error when I click on the refund button.

Did you hit monthly limit of 10k? I have learnt that you can add more than 10k in a month in PayTm fastag.

MartianArmy

TF Buzz
Did you hit monthly limit of 10k? I have learnt that you can add more than 10k in a month in PayTm fastag.
What is the monthly limit? 10k for credit card load I know. But this is from an amazon wallet. I don't know the limit. But I guess there is a bug in the app where it won't check if there is a limit reached or not. So my money is stuck now.

MartianArmy

TF Buzz
I loaded 10k from Cred app this month. And loaded much more from UPIs and other apps. Definitely more than 15k alone with Credit card

There is a 10k per month per fastag limit in paytm. So, in your case you have used 2k then did a 10k transaction hence exceeded the limit. Try to cancel the transaction and try 8k this time.

MartianArmy

TF Buzz
hmm. Wait for 7 working days from the date of transaction it should be reversed by than. Btw can you share your transaction screenshot?
I called them. They refunded to wallet. I will use it to recharge fastag 2k per month for 4 months so it wont fail again.

MANIKA1

TF Neo
Drop a mail on support@easemydeal.com. They will refund within 3-4 hrs in your easemydeal wallet. When you get the money, you can try again for fastag recharge but remember one thing you will be refunded the same payment as you wanted to recharge. The charges deducted will not be refunded. But when you recharge with the payment received in your wallet, no charges will be levied, just you have to select the wallet at the time of payment.

dwatta

TF Neo

This company is big fraud . All support seems to be fake. Using the fake gateway they take advantage of users money. Doing no recharge or nothing just doing frauds by taking users money . Misuse of e-commerce portal app. O it should be banned . I will complaint to rbi also. So their certification got banned