• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Earn up to 10,000 Membership Rewards points on Insurance Spends - Amex Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
It's insurance payment time, every card issuer comes with their insurance payment offer at this time of the year.
Amex India offering 5 MR points for every Rs. 100 spent on insurance.
Maximum capping- 10000 MR Points, that means insurance payment of worth Rs. 2 lakhs.
Offer period- enrollment date/ 22nd Dec, 2022 to 31st Mar, 2023.
Screenshot_20221222_111402.jpg

You have to enroll your card for this offer.
Enrollment link- https://iforms.americanexpress.com/...ent/dam/amex/in/services/Insurance-Port23.pdf

Offer will be fulfilled by 31st July, 2023.

krishc

TF Ace
In t&c, it is mentioned that unless you receive direct communication from AmEx regarding the offer, you maynot be eligible for the offer even if you enrol somehow (using someone's else's link).
In that case, I guess it would be better to wait a few days unless someone has an urgent payment to make.

Attachments

• Insurance-Port23.pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 18

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am assuming only if make payment directly from Insurance company website/app it will be counted for the offer? Insurance payment from amazon/paytm etc won’t be counted?

And secondly, reward points aren’t very great if someone has Magnus or Ultimate or Infinia which can be used on Amazon Pay for insurance payment. Am i right in this? This is useful only if it helps in reaching monthly milestone of 20k for MRCC or annual milestone for Plat Travel?

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am assuming only if make payment directly from Insurance company website/app it will be counted for the offer? Insurance payment from amazon/paytm etc won’t be counted?

And secondly, reward points aren’t very great if someone has Magnus or Ultimate or Infinia which can be used on Amazon Pay for insurance payment. Am i right in this? This is useful only if it helps in reaching monthly milestone of 20k for MRCC or annual milestone for Plat Travel?
Yes I also feel the same, when we are comparing with Magnus we will get close to double the miles in Magnus.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yes I also feel the same, when we are comparing with Magnus we will get close to double the miles in Magnus.
Post monthly milestone in magnus , I think Amex will provide better value in terms of miles conversion against Magnus in this offer wrt conversion to Marriot Bonvoy. Direct Insurance payment on website with magnus of 1 lakh will yield 6k ER which will be equivalent to 4800 Marriott Bonvoy points, where as Amex will yield 5000 MR points equivalent to 5000 Marriot Bonvoy points. Yeah but if we consider Magnus milestone it will be a total different game

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

Is. there any way to pay for iciciprulife premium using a 3rd party, and still get counted as insurance payment? Iciciprulife does not accept amex.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I

Is. there any way to pay for iciciprulife premium using a 3rd party, and still get counted as insurance payment? Iciciprulife does not accept amex.
+1

They have all options but Amex is not visible :(

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
+1

They have all options but Amex is not visible :(
Yeah, they no dot accept amex directly, it says Amex cards are not supported (I wonder why since icici is a big name). Hence looking for a way to pay their premium and yet accumulate amex reward points.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I think this will help policy holders of ICICI Pru as AMEX is not working:

1672982754764.png

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had enrolled for this on Dec 22nd itself. Today after I made an insurance payment using my enrolled card, I got an email saying "you are now enrolled...". Wtf?

krishc

TF Ace
can anyone share the link for this enrollment?
I'd received the mail back then IIRC, but didn't enroll and now unable to find it

I have plat travel and want to make a payment to reliance nippon(ULIP) and hdfc ergo(health insurance) are both of them eligible and to my knowledge only payment up to 2L can me done for reward multiplier right ?