• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dubai tour info required from Experts

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have a plan to visit Dubai after 20th May and will live there for 50 days.
I'm from Kolkata.
I have few questions to ask experts here because this is my first international trip.
I haven't booked any tickets yet. Will book on 8 or 9 this month.

1. How is Visalounge (offering dubai visa 60 days at 10500) and Akbartravels(offering same at 13500)? Or any other travel agents you may know?

2. If I book Vistara from (I'm from Kolkata) Mumbai to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and return flight from Dubai or Abu Dhabi to Kolkata or Bhubaneswar and both ticket from different online agents, will that be a problem for visa approval?

3. If I book tickets on 9th may (both) and apply visa on same day or next day. Can visa be approved for travel from 20may to 15 July?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have a plan to visit Dubai after 20th May and will live there for 50 days.
I'm from Kolkata.
I have few questions to ask experts here because this is my first international trip.
I haven't booked any tickets yet. Will book on 8 or 9 this month.

1. How is Visalounge (offering dubai visa 60 days at 10500) and Akbartravels(offering same at 13500)? Or any other travel agents you may know?

2. If I book Vistara from (I'm from Kolkata) Mumbai to Dubai or Abu Dhabi and return flight from Dubai or Abu Dhabi to Kolkata or Bhubaneswar and both ticket from different online agents, will that be a problem for visa approval?

3. If I book tickets on 9th may (both) and apply visa on same day or next day. Can visa be approved for travel from 20may to 15 July?
1. Never heard about visa lounge but services of Akbar travels is good
I would suggest you to go by your own!!! I applied visa for my family by myself only

2. That’s not going to be an issue.. they only check inward and outward flight tickets from UAE
Doesn’t matter which city you are travelling from or to

3. Suggest you to apply for visa before that
They usually take 5-7 days of time