• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dream Folks Privilege Card?

Post number 9 has been selected as best answer.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ICICI Sapphiro(mastercard) showing only domestic lounge in dreamfolks portal. Any idea why it does not show internation lounge access ans spa?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Adding IDFC wealth show all access available, only seeing issue with icici. To add dreamfolks card, It asks for membership id and pin.. how do I get it?
membership id is the dreamfolks card itself afaik. you need to call dreamfolks to get pin.

telescope

TF Ace
Adding IDFC wealth show all access available, only seeing issue with icici. To add dreamfolks card, It asks for membership id and pin.. how do I get it?
no need of membarship id and pin. I talked with dreamfolks customer care and I was told that there is no PIN for this card. use dreamfolks card directly at international lounge outside India.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no need of membarship id and pin. I talked with dreamfolks customer care and I was told that there is no PIN for this card. use dreamfolks card directly at international lounge outside India.
You dont need pin to access lounges. But to register it on dreamfolks site its required.

drsel

TF Legend
To answer your original question--
IDFC Wealth and Vistara
ICICI Diamant, Emeralde, Sapphiro, Intermiles, MMT Signature
SBI Aurum
provide complimentary Dream Folks membership and free spa and lounge access.
Kindly mark this as a solution to your question, much appreciated 👍🏼

jonape4811

TF Buzz
To answer your original question--
IDFC Wealth and Vistara
ICICI Diamant, Emeralde, Sapphiro, Intermiles, MMT Signature
SBI Aurum
provide complimentary Dream Folks membership and free spa and lounge access.
Kindly mark this as a solution to your question, much appreciated 👍🏼

Thank you, but how can I mark this as solution? I am not getting option, can you guide me?