• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management

Discover the exclusive benefits of the ICICI Wealth Management Savings Account, including high-interest rates, personalized guidance from relationship managers, wealth management solutions, priority service, exclusive offers.

Quick Overview

Category
Banking
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Downgrading from wealth ??

cardio_guy

TF Ace
My status as of today (Nov 2):
Oct 4 = Opened ICICI Privilege Salary account, 0 bal.
Oct 27 = Salary credited.
Oct 30 = Requested for WM upgrade.
Nov 2 = Waiting.

(Will be maintaining AMB = 0. No FD yet.)

Meanwhile -
(Received no name cheque and ATM card with the privilege welcome kit, not much fancy. Debit card was a titanium mastercard. I have requested for name printed debit card, but that is visa platinum.)
~ Oct 10 = Requested for name printed chequebook.
~ Oct 15 = requested for name printed visa platinum debit card. (not activating this, because I will get World one mastercard debit card with WM account.)

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just received mail from ICICI that my account will be downgraded to Privillage if I dont meet DIV

We offer attractive products and services to customers who have a minimum commitment of ₹25 lakh with ICICI Bank, in the form of Deposits and Investments Value (DIV)* at any point of time.

Your Accounts & Investments held with us are below this threshold amount. Please maintain the minimum required balance by Nov 22, 2023 else we may have to convert your Account to Privilege Banking as per your current DIV. This calls for a Minimum Average Balance (MAB) of ₹25,000, failing which, MAB charges will be applicable. The MAB charge details are available at
https://www.icicibank.com/service-charges/-saving-ac
Was yours a salary a/c or normal a/c when opened/converted?

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My status as of today (Nov 2):
Oct 4 = Opened ICICI Privilege Salary account, 0 bal.
Oct 27 = Salary credited.
Oct 30 = Requested for WM upgrade.
Nov 2 = Waiting.

(Will be maintaining AMB = 0. No FD yet.)

Meanwhile -
(Received no name cheque and ATM card with the privilege welcome kit, not much fancy. Debit card was a titanium mastercard. I have requested for name printed debit card, but that is visa platinum.)
~ Oct 10 = Requested for name printed chequebook.
~ Oct 15 = requested for name printed visa platinum debit card. (not activating this, because I will get World one mastercard debit card with WM account.)
Ideally Salary credit for WM should be 3 Lakhs if im not wrong.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just checked my account today and seems like it got downgraded to Privilege Banking.
Anyway it shows required MAB to be 0 so I am withdrawing all the funds.
Just wanted to know Is there are any debit card charges? Screenshot_2024-01-22-02-55-31-25_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg