• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does PNB accept card upgrade request?

AsB

TF Ace
I want to go for PNB RuPay platinum now, and later request to upgrade my card to PNB RuPay Select.
If yes, is ITR compulsory or can I provide payslips?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I want to go for PNB RuPay platinum now, and later request to upgrade my card to PNB RuPay Select.
If yes, is ITR compulsory or can I provide payslips?
PNB takes upgrade request through the Genie app.
Go to Manage card --> Convert card
Choose the card and apply. And share the required documents if any as per the message on app. For eg they asked only for salary slips for Limit enhancements.
@AsB

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pnb has very simple upgrade process all u need to do is go to pnb Ginie app request for upgrade select the card u want and they will assign u sr number and give u an email id send ur itr with that sr number on that email id and if eligible they will upgrade ur card in 24 to 48hrs. For pnb select u need itr of 5L

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@Rkr Prakash dalo ispe kuch 😁yes for every request to PNB ,their are doing cibil check and for card upgrade new account as card BIN and statment date for platinum and select card is different as per PNB.
@hks789
Yes ,For every request for upgrade and LE ,Pnb is doing credit enquiry and for card upgrade ,since from platinum to select card BIN is changed so new account and along with new statement date also.As pnb give statement date as per card varriant.