• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does HDFC RM come at home for cash deposit (e.g. 10 Lakhs)?

er.jaisingh

TF Buzz
RM will not come, any executive from nearest will come as per online or calling request, if you have RM and cash pick up facility with your bank account, check your saving bank facilities

Saif77

TF Select
Have a look at schedule of charges of the bank. Why to create a thread for such thing when it can be checked by yourself.

@ashwink delete or merge with any existing thread.
Damn Man.

I saw the reqd docs. But Its my first deposit after getting the classic ac. Just checking once here if there’s anything ifs and buts.

So just asked a question in the community. If you dont wanna answer. Dont Indulge. Be cool man.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Damn Man.

I saw the reqd docs. But Its my first deposit after getting the classic ac. Just checking once here if there’s anything ifs and buts.

So just asked a question in the community. If you dont wanna answer. Dont Indulge. Be cool man.
I am chill brother

What other information will we have other than what is mentioned in bank docs.🤣
Now if you can't do a little work to look into those or trust them, then it isn't my problem.
Everything cannot be served on your plate for free.

I did what is according to terms of this community. To report mods about useless threads and get it merged with similar ones

Saif77

TF Select
I am chill brother

What other information will we have other than what is mentioned in bank docs.🤣
Now if you can't do a little work to look into those or trust them, then it isn't my problem.
Everything cannot be served on your plate for free.

I did what is according to terms of this community. To report mods about useless threads and get it merged with similar ones
Such big words for a simple thing. Cool. Feels like you got too much time in your hands. Enjoy. Leave it. Thanks.