• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does HDFC Bank DCB Card gives Reward points for Pay Zapp wallet top up?

Arvind

TF Buzz
DCB doesn't work on some sites, so was wondering if I can first add the money to payzapp card and use it later. Will it still give me reward points?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
There were no charges. I have Diners Privilege card. So, for every Rs. 150, I get 4 Reward points.
1661359178342.png

So, if you calculate -
10,000 / 150 = 66 * 4 = 264.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Diners Privilege card, I got reward for payzapp wallet loading. But there is a limit here. You can only load Rs. 50,000 monthly in payzapp wallet from one card(any card). And there is daily limit of Rs. 25,000 per card. I also load into payzapp wallet as Diners card are not acceptable in lot of online site as well.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have Diners Privilege card, I got reward for payzapp wallet loading. But there is a limit here. You can only load Rs. 50,000 monthly in payzapp wallet from one card(any card). And there is daily limit of Rs. 25,000 per card. I also load into payzapp wallet as Diners card are not acceptable in lot of online site as well.

Are there any charges incurred when loading money from a credit card into Payzapp wallet if so how much? How many points did you get for adding the said amount to wallet?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks! so I am assuming the same would extend for DCB, and payment through Payzapp card is seamless like how a regular card on a VISA network would work? or are there any restrictions on that??

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks! so I am assuming the same would extend for DCB, and payment through Payzapp card is seamless like how a regular card on a VISA network would work? or are there any restrictions on that??
As of now, I have used payzapp card a lot of places and it works. Offers which are available for HDFC cards on some of the online e-commerce will not be available for payzapp prepaid cards.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As of now, I have used payzapp card a lot of places and it works. Offers which are available for HDFC cards on some of the online e-commerce will not be available for payzapp prepaid cards.
Please can you share some important example sites where DCB doesn't work and you need to use Payzapp card for that?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me, there was a reversal:
"Reversal of Wallet Rewards" under "Rewards Program Points Summary" equal to points I earned on payzapp in final bill generation
I have also added 150 Rs in Payzapp to check. According to MyCards App, I don't think I got RPs for them.
Will confirm once my statement is generated.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me, there was a reversal:
"Reversal of Wallet Rewards" under "Rewards Program Points Summary" equal to points I earned on payzapp in final bill generation
That is just what I was afraid of, but it does make sense wallet loading is always excluded from reward points accrual means.