• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does HDFC Bank allow individuals to hold three credit cards?

Gaara

TF Ace
Can individuals have three credit cards from HDFC Bank? Recently, I’ve seen YouTube videos where people say they own both the Business Money Back Credit Card (Mastercard variant) and the Tata Neu Plus RuPay variant, Additionally, they claim to have received an HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card as the 3rd card.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes it is possible u can hold 1 core card and rest co-branded
And i have read on some thread few legends hold infinia and Dcb both !

Gaara

TF Ace
I have Money back card and received an offer of a ₹250 Amazon Gift Voucher for enabling online transactions and completing one online transaction. Although I enabled the offer, I didn’t perform any transaction on my core card. However, I did an online transaction using my floater card, specifically the ‘Tata Neu Plus’, and received the promised ₹250 Amazon GV from HDFC. Interestingly, my core card has had zero spending in the last 6 months. So, do the offers I receive on core cards also apply to floater cards?

Everything is possible if you give business to bank..

Else 1 Simple Card is impossible..

I seen that some people struggle for Millenia even Paid.. And some got Infinia LTF...

So it's all about money power
I have bunch of Credit Cards even I rarely use them... I got them based on NRV..

So, 1000% True Fact is it's all about Money and Connections..

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes. Generally, HDFC allows 1 core/main card and others can be floater/co-branded cards. I have Infinia, Tata Neu Infinity and Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card and I am pre-approved for Swiggy card. However, all my cards share the same credit limit.

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Holding three cards, virtually rupay card is showing in hdfc mycards. if i accepts virtual card then total cards are 4.
If anyone holds Tata Neu Rupay cards, then virtual Rupay card will not be approved, HDFC promotes virtual cards for UPI.

Can individuals have three credit cards from HDFC Bank? Recently, I’ve seen YouTube videos where people say they own both the Business Money Back Credit Card (Mastercard variant) and the Tata Neu Plus RuPay variant, Additionally, they claim to have received an HDFC Bank UPI RuPay Credit Card as the 3rd card.
Yes I am holding 3 cards

It is totally possible,I hold 4 cards personally Freedom Rupay,SWIGGY, TataNeu Rupay and Paytm Business.Getting co branded cards are easy if you are applying through the co branded portals.