• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Does education spend on school website count in the 1 Lakh spend on Axis Magnus?

Zubin

TF Neo
I have school fees coming up for my kids. I want to use Axis Magnus to pay these fees to help get the 1L milestone benefits. Does education spend on school website count in the 1 Lakh spend on Axis Magnus? I also have Axis Vistara CC, just in case it isn't valid. Senior members, please assist.

grshnehete

TF Select
I have school fees coming up for my kids. I want to use Axis Magnus to pay these fees to help get the 1L milestone benefits. Does education spend on school website count in the 1 Lakh spend on Axis Magnus? I also have Axis Vistara CC, just in case it isn't valid. Senior members, please assist.
Do a small transaction and once processed, check with customer care about the MCC used. If it's not rent or wallet load, you are good to pay full amount

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think so, i paid my sons school fees this month and got the regular rewards, it also depends on what MCC the school is using

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you get RP (which rules out wallet) and additional charges are not applied (which rules out rent), it will be counted towards Magnus milestone.

rohitsinha

TF Select
For those curious - Education fees is covered for milestone. In fact I even got Edge points.
You can buy as many vouchers as you want. A point to note is that amazon shopping voucher is different from amazon pay (which is wallet and points depend on MCC)

grshnehete

TF Select
Can fuel expenses count in milestone. Say anyone have transport business and use magnus for diesel exp for 1 lakh each month
Fuel is considered under milestone irrespective of the amount.
Under 400, you will not get any waive off of fuel surcharge
From 401 to 4000, you will get waive off of fuel surcharge, but no ER points
Above 4000, you will get ER points as well