• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone use spa services at Delhi Airport?

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since you have not mentioned about the proposed visit, whether it would be a paid one Or complementary through any aggregators like DF or DP.

As I last checked, the spa facility through DF is available only on Terminal 3 of IGI Airport.

It was Ode Spa initially then migrated to O2 Spa and the latest operator is Encalm Spa. I have experienced O2 and Encalm both. Encalm has better ambience and more experienced staff.

It is wise to reach 2-3 hrs before departure if u want to avail complementary DF visit, otherwise they tend to tell all slots are booked and usually don't entertain requests in the last 1 Hr. before departure.

If you have more than 1 DF Cards, you can have more sessions, consecutively.

In case of DF with unlimited visits like the one with Emeralde, you can use twice after a cooling down period of 30 mnts., after requesting the reception.

Have used the facility 15-16 times this year alone.

The service offered is really a good one, only if you are tired. However, if you use it for the sake of using the facility available on DF, the session will be over by the time you will come out of the satisfying feel of utilizing the same.

Don't forget to share ur experience after availing it.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
Yes, the lady at the counter asked for boarding pass.
I gave her two cards and asked to book one for my friend too, but she refused saying only cardholder can avail services.
yes yes, i know they ask for boarding pass, but did they just see the name on it or scan the barcode on it?

@Vineet Kumar @Predator pls share ur experience