• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone know how many debit cards can Central Bank of India customers hold simultaneously?

xfactcc

TF Premier
As mentioned on the heading, does anyone know from experience how many debit cards can a Central Bank of India customer hold at a time?

Is it a single card or two (or more) cards, as varies by banks.

I already hold a debit card by Central Bank of India, thinking of applying for their Select card.

xfactcc

TF Premier
Pnb, bob ,ubi offer it much cheaper. Can considered them.

For more information, search it on the community.😃
I checked some of them, for e.g. for UBI I read here that it's only ₹400+gst, cheapest out there. Visited my nearest branch, got told by both staff and BM that since April the card is linked to specific account type/scheme only, for e.g. SBHNI with AQB of 1 lac will get the card for free. My SBDIGI account will not get the card, as it doesn't show in the system.

Oddly enough they said, once upgraded to higher variant, UBI will not allow downgrade. He said in that case may have to close account and re-open lower variant

Also, since UBI website mentions a single line for Rupay Select Debit Card 'AQB 1 lac rupees' here, I asked if I maintain that in my existing account would the card show up, to which he said he is not sure, But I can try. So, in any case I couldn't apply. :/