• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have HDFC Infinia credit card metal edition Life Time Free ?

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am getting upgrade option from Infinia PVC to Infinia Metal but with annual fees of 12500.
I already spent 8L for this year, so no annual fee on PVC card (Oct '22 renewal).

Any thing worth to consider ?

k989

TF Buzz
I am getting upgrade option from Infinia PVC to Infinia Metal but with annual fees of 12500.
I already spent 8L for this year, so no annual fee on PVC card (Oct '22 renewal).

Any thing worth to consider ?
No. not really apart from metal. Everything else is same (reward structure etc). Since you already spent the annual waiver amount for PVC why pay and upgrade?

Honestly if you ask me the design on PVC is far superior than the shit metal design and lettering

muralimr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No. not really apart from metal. Everything else is same (reward structure etc). Since you already spent the annual waiver amount for PVC why pay and upgrade?

Honestly if you ask me the design on PVC is far superior than the shit metal design and lettering
Thank you for the reply. Customer care told me annual fee is applicable from 2nd year onward and it is FYF Metal upgrade.

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have PVC infinia ltf and I applied for an addon cards two days back and today I received the new design infinia ( same as metal but except it's a PVC) .
I believe if we ask for a replacement then we get the new one but not the metal one

Last edited:

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
N
I have PVC infinia ltf and I applied for an affine two days back and today I received the new design infinia ( same as metal but except it's a PVC) .
I believe if we ask for a replacement then we get the new one but not the metal one
You will get New design. But not Metal