• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anyone have a genuine 6 pack abs in this forum?

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Since most of you guys are either from financial/tech background ( which I'm presuming), does anyone genuinely have a six pack abs? Or seriously take care of their physique/body.

Only genuine answers invited

Tonymathew

TF Premier
I am sure that there are a quite few of us here who are very health conscious and some fitness freaks as well. Sometime ago I read one guy wanted to talk about the same subject…

I understand that not everyone would like to share pics .
I was also like that when I was a OCD guy..
Covid changed the whole perspective for me as I suffered a lot because of OCD during Covid..
now I am a much better person.. not worrying about unnecessary things…
This is just my view, not relating this to anyone…
The beauty is: life teaches everything to one’s. It’s only whether we are open enough to learn or not , that makes the difference…
Where u struck during covid?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Spreading salt with chilli powder on wounds. Some of us don't even have 6 credit cards and over that asking about 6 packs😛
Don't have 6 packs. But i do morning walks. Nothing more🫣
A great start , at least something is better than nothing…
The key here is do it regularly , never skip it out of laziness.. then you will see the benefits after some years

FinoGuy

TF Ace
922807181-07f01098c54793f1e1e38881a257ead9.jpg

Tonymathew

TF Premier
I do. Just takes a lot of time working out the core, maintaining diet, adapting lifestyle around your work out time, conscious of what you eat, do or when you sleep. The key is discipline and workout in right amounts which your body requires.

And that is why I decided to keep it safe and secure behind a thick layer of visceral fat
Man the spoiler was DOPE... 👑

proxified

TF Buzz
Mine will likely be visible by april. Although visible abs is not the goal and shouldn’t even be a goal to define fitness, I can still lift more than 99.99% people and run faster than 99.999% people in India. Do we still need abs to be fit? 😈

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Mine will likely be visible by april. Although visible abs is not the goal and shouldn’t even be a goal to define fitness, I can still lift more than 99.99% people and run faster than 99.999% people in India. Do we still need abs to be fit? 😈
These are the type of comment I want to hear. If genuine, mate you have the support of a healthy community... Go hard

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How did you get to this number - any survey that you had rolled out and got this result? :unsure: