• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do we get accelerated RPs when buying Instant Vouchers from new Payzapp app

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When buying Instant Vouchers from New Payzapp app, I am getting payzapp wallet as the only option to make payment. So will I be getting accelerated RPs when using my DCB cc linked via Payzapp wallet?
Asking this because if payment mode is wallet, will this transaction be considered as wallet load?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When buying Instant Vouchers from New Payzapp app, I am getting payzapp wallet as the only option to make payment. So will I be getting accelerated RPs when using my DCB cc linked via Payzapp wallet?
Asking this because if payment mode is wallet, will this transaction be considered as wallet load?
even I had the same question.... If its wallet and it asks to load money, it should be treated as wallet load, meaning no RPs

so, vouchers would have to be bought via browser :(

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ya but while buying vouchers, the User interface reflects all the net effective price if u buy this via Infinia, DCB, Regalia or other HDFC cc.
So if anyone is aware then its good otherwise I might test it for 150 bucks xD
even I had the same question.... If its wallet and it asks to load money, it should be treated as wallet load, meaning no RPs

so, vouchers would have to be bought via browser :(
Have u ever tried buying via mobile browser for gyftr? how is your experience..
Sometimes u are away from laptop and wanna buy these vouchers via phone.. thats why asking.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ya but while buying vouchers, the User interface reflects all the net effective price if u buy this via Infinia, DCB, Regalia or other HDFC cc.
So if anyone is aware then its good otherwise I might test it for 150 bucks xD

Sometimes u are away from laptop and wanna buy these vouchers via phone.. thats why asking.
Even I had the same question some time back. Due to this doubt, I was using the Smartbuy/Gyftr mobile website and it is quite easy and convenient.

However I tried Payzapp and once you click Payzapp wallet, it shows linked catds and used my DCB. It doesn't count as wallet but comes as Gyftr via Smartbuy in transaction email. I am awaiting my statement next week to confirm the same.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even I had the same question some time back. Due to this doubt, I was using the Smartbuy/Gyftr mobile website and it is quite easy and convenient.

However I tried Payzapp and once you click Payzapp wallet, it shows linked catds and used my DCB. It doesn't count as wallet but comes as Gyftr via Smartbuy in transaction email. I am awaiting my statement next week to confirm the same.
I shall be waiting. 🫣

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If it comes as gyftr via smartbuy then it will be considered for accelerated points.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
works just fine for me....

many a times, I have visited the store, picked up the items and then have asked cashier if they accept vouchers or not. If they say yes, then I buy it then and there and pay via it :p

Started doing this as Pizza hut stopped accepting some specific set of vouchers (16 digit) due to some problems (they now only accept 12 digit ones)

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
works just fine for me....

many a times, I have visited the store, picked up the items and then have asked cashier if they accept vouchers or not. If they say yes, then I buy it then and there and pay via it :p

Started doing this as Pizza hut stopped accepting some specific set of vouchers (16 digit) due to some problems (they now only accept 12 digit ones)
So does gyftr vouchers accepted at pizza hut?