• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do anyone use Spendr here?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I personally created the Spendr app for managing multiple credit cards, and it's available on the Play Store.

It's a simple ledger app. It cannot fetch anything automatically, you have to manually enter your transactions whenever you make one. I made it as easy as possible to add transactions so it doesn't feel time consuming.

This app has an option to securely store your credit card details and encrypt them using a PIN. This is an optional feature. If you already have a secure method to store your credit cards, or you don't need one, then I won't suggest using this feature. However, If you are storing your card details in Google Drive, Google Keep, Google Photos, WhatsApp, Phone Gallery, etc., then this app will be a significant upgrade in security.

This app was primarily built to fulfill my personal needs, which is why you won't find any fancy features like spending categories or monthly charts, because I don't need them.

• No internet access required.
• No login required.
• No permissions required.
• No ads no disturbance.

If anyone is using it, please share your experience.

Last edited: