• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Discount Coupons/Vouchers Giveaway by Members

Souvik

TF Premier
You can use mine
Coupon code - FKMPSACUYZOK, claim before Aug 30, 2022

Whoever claims this, please like and drop a message so others know and dont keep repeating the claim with the coupon
Not working for me, maybe would work for first time/new users.

chiron

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
One-time usable coupon - DM me if required valid till 21 AUG

Get access to unlimited digital articles, the Big Idea, Data & Visuals, reading lists, the Insider newsletter, and exclusive video content.

Offer applicable for new HBR subscribers only

You will be charged an INR amount equal to $1 to start your trial in order to verify your credit card. You can cancel your trial anytime through email at hbr@subscription.co.uk or via phone at +612 9158 6127.

Only new HBR users can avail this offer

All subscription cancellation and refund requests should be sent to hbr@subscription.co.uk through email or via phone at +612 9158 6127

At the end of your trial, if you have not requested to cancel your access, you will be charged ₹7500 for another year

You will be issued a 100% refund on any cancellation request that is received within 7 total days of the credit card charge

Any cancellations received after the first seven days will be issued a refund for every full month remaining on a subscription

chiron

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
One time usable coupon - DM me if required

Unlimited access to exclusive content through their premium offering - BQ Blue
Enjoy access to BloombergQuint, Bloomberg & Businessweek’s exclusive content
Minimal Ad experience to high-quality business news, insights and trends
Access to BQ's special events, research reports & exclusive newsletters

Terms and conditions
The offer is applicable only on BQ Blue digital subscription only
The offer can be used once per user and cannot be clubbed with other offers.
If you are already subscribed to BQ Blue, you can avail this offer once your existing BQ Blue subscription expires.
Times Prime and Bloomberg Quint reserve the right to modify or revoke the offer and attached terms & conditions, at any time, without notice.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Guidelines:
Hi all just a request don't share coupon codes or vouchers publicly do to avoid misuses and request or share from dm later mention the member name who has availed it

Last edited:

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I have coin dcx coupon code which contains R.S.250 worth BTC. If anyone want this can DM me.
T&C: *Never applied any types of coupons in coin dcx account.
*Fresh new user with full kyc completed.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Just purchased cibil subscription today for my Mother's account. Use code "CIBIL10" to get instant 10% discount on yearly subscription not sure about other plans but works on yearly subscription plan.

Same code can be purchased upto 10times till 31st july on unique accounts

zealot

TF Premier
Zee5 premium code given away and redeemed by one of our members. So DM for SonyLiv coupon code only.