• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dinners club black monthly milestone

dapatale

TF Select
last month I have spent around 1.1lac on my DCB card but still haven't received my voucher.
Almost 60k spend was on wallet load. so I am confused whether wallet load is considered in this or not
Those using DCB can through some light

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
last month I have spent around 1.1lac on my DCB card but still haven't received my voucher.
Almost 60k spend was on wallet load. so I am confused whether wallet load is considered in this or not
check in your monthly billing statement, whether Monthly Milestone is mentioned as 1 or not

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
First of all be patient. Banks don't do these stuff instantly.
Confirm If you got 1 Reward point in your statement for monthly milestone.
After that you will get your milestone benefit by first week of next month afaik.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you get milestone benefits? Want to know if wallet spends are considered or not

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I received monthly milestone on wallet load
Did you get reward points for those wallet loads? If you did they might not have categorised it correctly?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't have idea but luckly got points
See attachment
Is there some secret bonus to recharge paytm wallet through cc. Would u like to share 😶‍🌫️ . Also were any of these simultaneous loads?
Also I did 2 simultaneous loads in paytm wallet and only one of them got reversed in this statement. May be they will reverse other one in future.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there some secret bonus to recharge paytm wallet through cc. Would u like to share 😶‍🌫️ . Also were any of these simultaneous loads?
Also I did 2 simultaneous loads in paytm wallet and only one of them got reversed in this statement. May be they will reverse other one in future.
Can you check what was the merchant name in both transactions?