• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Diners club black (DCB) card to card application

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

This is my first thread on TechnoFino.
One of the executive promised me to get Diners club black, DCB, through card to card application with minimum of 5L limit on existing card.
Is it really possible? If anyone has received DCB such way, please let me know.

Thanks.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am still thinking about DCB. Because I have magnus. For family use, some months cross 1Lac spends. So thinking of taking DCB.

The person who is helping me in application said that the card is chargeable in c2c application. Only if u r from listed institute, the card will be LTF.

hope it helps.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am still thinking about DCB. Because I have magnus. For family use, some months cross 1Lac spends. So thinking of taking DCB.

The person who is helping me in application said that the card is chargeable in c2c application. Only if u r from listed institute, the card will be LTF.

hope it helps.
Hi,

Did you apply for the card? One agent is telling me that DCB is only offered to salaried

Also, HDFC employee is offering me DCP or Regalia Business. He is saying even Regalia gold is not possible for Self employed.

I have Citi card with 8.20 lacs limit

Mr Ace

TF Buzz
Hi All,

This is my first thread on TechnoFino.
One of the executive promised me to get Diners club black, DCB, through card to card application with minimum of 5L limit on existing card.
Is it really possible? If anyone has received DCB such way, please let me know.

Thanks.
can you please give me the contact no. of that executive, i want to apply for the same please......