• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

diners black addon pin setting, without visiting atm?

skpa

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No other way. You have visit HDFC Bank ATM and have to use the green PIN which they sent to primary card holder's mobile number to set PIN for Addon card pin.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Called Premium customer care +91 22 61717606. I had to wait for ~6 mins but once service agent attended the call he immediately guided me to set the PIN for add-on card digitally.
1. Goto mycards.hdfcbank.com
2. Login with Mobile number.
3. Add the card using last 4 digits of card number. I was able to add my DCB easily. But I could not add my second card here.
4. Select Set PIN.
5. Select the add-on card from drop down.
6. Provide details of add-on card Select the new PIN.
7. OTP will be sent to Primary card holder's mobile.

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Very weird thing happened with DCB add on,

1) i got new card number which is different than the original card
2) I added the card in original card net banking with add on card mobile number (OTP came on add on mobile number)
3) this card is listed as a new entry on original card net banking.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• add on.png
    add on.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 17

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

2) I added the card in original card net banking with add on card mobile number (OTP came on add on mobile number)

Any ideas?
Add on cards have same card number as primary holder. If you get a card with different number then it probably not an addon, that is why it is listed as new card in netbanking.

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Add on cards have same card number as primary holder. If you get a card with different number then it probably not an addon, that is why it is listed as new card in netbanking.
It doesn't make any sense, I requested for add on, otherwise how will HDFC manage 2 DCB in a single account! Both on different names and different mobile number linked

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It doesn't make any sense, I requested for add on, otherwise how will HDFC manage 2 DCB in a single account! Both on different names and different mobile number linked
The primary card holder gets the OTP for Addon card holder too in HDFC. What you got is definitely not an addon then if a different mobile number is linked to it.

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Any ideas?
Happened with me too! Received DCB Metal Addon today. Card number is different from original card. Let me check adding to Netbanking.

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Any ideas?
DCB metal or plastic ?