• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone of you get an upgrade to IDFC First Reserved Banking Program from a 10k/25k MAB account? (Select, Wealth, etc)

raghavx

TF Select
Hi all,

Did anyone of you get an upgrade to select/wealth banking? I've seen a few people on Youtube mentioning that they saw an upgrade offer in the app itself. Does anyone of you know the procedure for it? I recently opened my account with IDFC 10k MAB. Though just for an emergency fund. Which means I won't be withdrawing any money from it. I am planning to have 2-3L in the coming year as MAB.

• How does the upgrade happen?
  • Do you have to maintain some MAB and how much? If not maintained do they downgrade?
  • Are there any chances for an upgrade from a 10k MAB account?

Even though I have an IDFC 10K MAB account, I am ok with it. But why not get the upgrade if you can get it. As a 10K MAB debit card is too basic.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Hi all,

Did anyone of you get an upgrade to select/wealth banking? I've seen a few people on Youtube mentioning that they saw an upgrade offer in the app itself. Does anyone of you know the procedure for it? I recently opened my account with IDFC 10k MAB. Though just for an emergency fund. Which means I won't be withdrawing any money from it. I am planning to have 2-3L in the coming year as MAB.

• Do you have to maintain some MAB and how much? If not maintained do they downgrade?
  • Are there any chances for an upgrade from a 10k MAB account?
Well, if you have money you can directly call them and ask to upgrade to 25k a/c, I don't think you need any specific offer, unless of course they are offering benefits of 25k mab a/c with only 10k MAB one.

raghavx

TF Select
Well, if you have money you can directly call them and ask to upgrade to 25k a/c, I don't think you need any specific offer, unless of course they are offering benefits of 25k mab a/c with only 10k MAB one.
I have money but since I want to use it as an emergency account I do not prefer to have any MAB restrictions to it.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
G
Hi all,

• Are there any chances for an upgrade from a 10k MA
  • Well, if you have money you can directly call them and ask to upgrade to 25k a/c, I don't think you need any specific offer, unless of course they are offering benefits of 25k mab a/c with only 10k MAB one.
    Getting the upgrade to Select/Wealth from 10K MAB Savings Account and that too a newly opened account will be difficult. Yeah, there are couple of YouTube videos but those are more than a year old. Earlier IDFC also used to give Wealth customers a good Welcome kit but they no longer do so. You only get a cheque book and the debit card in a normal envelope now.