• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Debit Cards with Unlimited Rewards

Hi ..

Please suggest to me the debit card which gives unlimited rewards on CC bill payments. like Kotak PVR Debit Card

Monthly bill payments around 20 lakhs

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi ..

Please suggest to me the debit card which gives unlimited rewards on CC bill payments. like Kotak PVR Debit Card

Monthly bill payments around 20 lakhs

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
I think not for personal usage you are trying to for any commercial use 🤔
BTW banks not allow you to do business related transactions from personal accounts you need to be having commercial cards otherwise banks takes legal action against you, be careful bro!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I don't know but most CCs atleast have capping ... Many have mentioned here time and again

I don't do much transactions using my own Axis Priority DC so I personally wouldn't know
He asked about DC only. I don't see any terms on their website mentioning any capping for Rewards, priority and burgandy cards.

Besides, even most edge reward based CC don't have capping for base reward rate. Only for some rent/insurance payments, there is capping, but even that is quite large.

Even cashback cards Flipkart and Ace don't have any capping on 1.5/2% categories.

TF Ace
TF Family
Thanks a lot !
3000 points = Rs.1050 per month . It's better than HDFC Platinum
Only the capping is higher, reward % is almost same (infact lesser). For example, on ₹75K payment you will get ₹750 cb with HDFC whereas ₹787 here. But afaik IndusInd charges a reward redemption fee of ₹100 + GST. So, that's a big drawback imo!
So the points can b converted to cash or not?
Yes, can be converted to cashback. The reward redemption fee applies here as well.