• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Deal alert: 10% instant discount Amazon Prime vouchers on HDFC gyftr [9-11/06/2023]

akshayhs

TF Ace
Screenshot_20230609-135335.png
Valid 09-11 June '23
The T&C says voucher expires one year from date of purchase. Unfortunately in my case, the expiry is 20-04-24 but my renewal is scheduled for 01-04-24. Works out for me.

I have attached the T&C for convenience.
I have attached the rewards for Regalia card as I was chatting with my brother to show him how rewarding is his card. I hold a Millennia so I get direct 5% cashback to account in 2 days time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-135059.png
    Screenshot_20230609-135059.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20230609-135115.png
    Screenshot_20230609-135115.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20230609-135125.png
    Screenshot_20230609-135125.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230609-135158.png
    Screenshot_20230609-135158.png
    104 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20230609-134518.png
    Screenshot_20230609-134518.png
    65 KB · Views: 76

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Then I first need to redeem points in my dad's account and see. I have no idea what to redeem using points. Any recommendations?
Paytm Gift Voucher.

Usually
Against 1 Lakh Points you will get 1000 Payrm Gift Voucher (PGV)

For 10 PGV you need 1100 Points
For 50 PGV you need 5500 points
For 100 PGV you need 11000 Points
For 250 PGV You need 27500 Points

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
This offer is only valid for two more days. Consider the option in the comments as well.
yes i did check, i was confused whether to renew prime or not, but then validity is one year so i guess it won't hurt buying the amazon prime voucher and use after 2 months or so, even though my current amazon prime end on 30th June 2023.

Andy1

TF Premier
No.
See the Screeshot.
First Purchase ASV of 100 and Apply the Promocode which you can see in the Screeshot.

You will get flat 20% CashBack Code which is applicable only on Amazon Prime Gift Card.

Now Purchase Amazon Prime Voucher with that 20% CashBack code and enjoy 20% CashBack in your wallet plus additional 5% for CashBack SBI.
upper cap of cashback?

Vignesh M

TF Select
Paytm now beomes user specific.

Either Purchase Uber GV or go with 2000% CashBack Points.

Choice is yours.
Do the Maths and choose the best Option.

If you go with Paytm then do the txn when Merchant Name is :- "One97 Communications Limi" on OTP Page.
Hi can you confirm this merchant name gives 5% with SBI CB? for me PAYTM NOIDA IN gave 5% last week for amazon prime voucher but same merchant name did not give any CB for puchasing ASV 2 days back. Also according to this thread (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/paytm-txns-cb-for-sbi-cashback-card.7823/) One97 communications limited doesnt give 5% CB.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hi can you confirm this merchant name gives 5% with SBI CB? for me PAYTM NOIDA IN gave 5% last week for amazon prime voucher but same merchant name did not give any CB for puchasing ASV 2 days back. Also according to this thread (https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/paytm-txns-cb-for-sbi-cashback-card.7823/) One97 communications limited doesnt give 5% CB.
Recently Paytm made Changes for GV purchases.

For GV Purchases on Paytm if you get "PAYTM" on OTP page it is Wallet Laod.
One Member Verifed it recently.

When you made the txn for Prime Voucher, at that time MCC must ne different that is why you received 5%

I have verified yesterday that "One97 Communications Limi" on OTP page for GV purchases on Paytm will give 5% on Cashback SBI as of now untill and Unless Paytm Change the MCC again

The thread which you are talking about is an old thread.
And merchant mentioned there is "One97 Communications Limited" which is different from the name which I mentioned.

Main role is played by only MCC.
Merchant name just gives us an idea about, most likely which MCC is going to be tagged if we proceed with txn.

Vignesh M

TF Select
Recently Paytm made Changes for GV purchases.

For GV Purchases on Paytm if you get "PAYTM" on OTP page it is Wallet Laod.
One Member Verifed it recently.

When you made the txn for Prime Voucher, at that time MCC must ne different that is why you received 5%

I have verified yesterday that "One97 Communications Limi" on OTP page for GV purchases on Paytm will give 5% on Cashback SBI as of now untill and Unless Paytm Change the MCC again

The thread which you are talking about is an old thread.
And merchant mentioned there is "One97 Communications Limited" which is different from the name which I mentioned.

Main role is played by only MCC.
Merchant name just gives us an idea about, most likely which MCC is going to be tagged if we proceed with txn.
Thank you so much for the explanantion !!!

Vignesh M

TF Select
U guys buying prime at 10% only?
Even I unable to sell my 1year prime voucher from dcb at 50% discount also
at 50% discount!! i just puchased prime voucher from paytm at 15% discount. Where did you get it at 50% discount?? Ill contact you next year for prime voucher at 50% surely. Kindly do help.😅😂🤣

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
at 50% discount!! i just puchased prime voucher from paytm at 15% discount. Where did you get it at 50% discount?? Ill contact you next year for prime voucher at 50% surely. Kindly do help.😅😂🤣
I didn't get at 50%. I got as joining benefit from dcb card. But I'm already having membership for a year. So trying to sell, people not even buying at 50%