• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCP upgrade under Institute offer

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold a Millennia LTF with a limit of 99k.
having ITR of 5L
the highest limit on my other card is 1.75L on RBL

I graduated from a college that is in eligible list for DCB/DCP LTF.

so with this will they approve me a DCP ?

and if yes, is it possible to keep Millennia also with DCP as it is already LTF and Diner's acceptability issue at offline places.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
so that mean I should totally drop the idea of even applying for a DCP
both Millennia and DCP are core cards... you can only hold 1 core card in HDFC

2nd one can be tie-up like indigo/tata neu...

There are some exceptions where people have 2 core cards.. but they might have received it before hdfc changed its rules (maybe)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I hold a Millennia LTF with a limit of 99k.
having ITR of 5L
the highest limit on my other card is 1.75L on RBL

I graduated from a college that is in eligible list for DCB/DCP LTF.

so with this will they approve me a DCP ?

and if yes, is it possible to keep Millennia also with DCP as it is already LTF and Diner's acceptability issue at offline places.
Mostly , you will be approved for DCP under alumini.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Mostly , you will be approved for DCP under alumini.
Apply offline , ask the agent to also take your RBL cc front pic so that it can be applied C2C , in that case your salary won’t be considered and they will match the limit. It’s better to upgrade your LTF Milenia fo LTF DCP under alumini program firstly as you would apply c2c limit will increase and , upgrading to DCP will bring you closer to upgrade to LTF DCB ( once you get eligible for that in ITR) or paid metal infinia

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Apply offline , ask the agent to also take your RBL cc front pic so that it can be applied C2C , in that case your salary won’t be considered and they will match the limit. It’s better to upgrade your LTF Milenia fo LTF DCP under alumini program firstly as you would apply c2c limit will increase and , upgrading to DCP will bring you closer to upgrade to LTF DCB ( once you get eligible for that in ITR) or paid metal infinia
you mean I should apply for LTF DCP Alumni offer offline ?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
you mean I should apply for LTF DCP Alumni offer offline ?
Yes

Visit nearest branch and check whether they know about this offer or not . Mostly branch will deny such offer and ask you to apply c2c for any card claiming they will make it LTF. Politely refuse come back to home and write a mail to grievience redressal that you want to upgrade your Milenia to DCP under alumini program , then they will arrange a agent near your location who will visit for documents , give them a copy of your university degree , and ask them
To apply based on card they will then take a front pic of RBL card, but since this will be a upgrade I think this c2c part won’t be required just confirm with the agent once.

Reactions: arn