• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Bank launch RuPay Platinum Debit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

DBS Bank launch RuPay Platinum Debit card:​

DBSDC.jpg
20230923-215328.jpg

Block your existing card and you will get 3 options to choose, select RuPay Platinum Debit card option -

Note - i heard DBS Prime account holders are not getting RuPay Platinum Debit card apply option, talk to customer care. They will inform you more details.

IMG-20230921-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I heard if you spend more than 50k+ then DBS debit card is Free.
Could you please confirm this with your sources?😁😁

It will be a big plus point for DBS then.😎😎
The prblm with is DBS's own T&C are very confusing. And their customer care is pathetic. (When I had enquired about Rupay Platinum DC; the customer care told me it is given to those customers with TRV of >5L )
coming to DC waiver; it was 50k, it is also mentioned at one place on the website BUTTTT in the updated schedule of benefits for digibank account, the condition is spends of 1L or AMB of 50k in Bank Account.
I am sure if you ask the their ******(assume any abuse you feel like😂) customer care on email, they will reply that the spends criteria required is 1L and not 50k.

Ruhinath056

TF Select

DBS Bank launch RuPay Platinum Debit card:​

DBSDC.jpg
20230923-215328.jpg

Block your existing card and you will get 3 options to choose, select RuPay Platinum Debit card option -

Note - i heard DBS Prime account holders are not getting RuPay Platinum Debit card apply option, talk to customer care. They will inform you more details.

IMG-20230921-WA0001.jpg
Bro if i block my existing visa card do they charge any issuance charges?
As my card is also going to expire on 05/24 & i have the visa card ..
So i think they will send me the visa card by default before expiry of old card. ..
Let me know this brother about the charges.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bro if i block my existing visa card do they charge any issuance charges?
As my card is also going to expire on 05/24 & i have the visa card ..
So i think they will send me the visa card by default before expiry of old card. ..
Let me know this brother about the charges.
If you block your Visa card and manually apply for DBS bank RuPay Platinum debit card- 1st year issuance is free for RuPay variant..

I already shared 1st year RuPay variant free screenshot somewhere.

Ruhinath056

TF Select
If you block your Visa card and manually apply for DBS bank RuPay Platinum debit card- 1st year issuance is free for RuPay variant..

I already shared 1st year RuPay variant free screenshot somewheere

I already shared 1st year RuPay variant free screenshot somewhere.
Ok thanks bhai got it ..
Will apply & let you know this
Thank you 😊

Ruhinath056

TF Select
Here is the screen shot
I have also blocked my old card & applied for the rupay platinum

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-13-13-47-58-161_com.dbs.in.digitalbank.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-13-13-47-58-161_com.dbs.in.digitalbank.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2024-01-13-13-48-13-167_com.dbs.in.digitalbank.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-13-13-48-13-167_com.dbs.in.digitalbank.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 26

drsel

TF Legend
What are the benefits on this card...? Like Airport/Railway Lounge Access or anything...
(one benefit would be swiggy upto ₹100 discount on Fridays; since it's valid on Rupay Platinum DC); any other that you know of...?
Swiggy 100 on 500 discount is not useful because very often restaurants give 50 or 60% discount up to 120--150.
Even Axis gives 30% discount