• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Daily emails from HDFC with LTF card

sampatir

TF Select
I am daily getting email from HDFC Bank with subject -- ⏰ Limited Time: Secure Your Lifetime Free 2nd Credit Card Today!

However when I try to apply using the link, it is showing Diners club privilege card with 2500 fees crossed with 0 and waiver condition. So I got confused if it is LTF.

Anyone has any experience on this

Tejo

TF Legend
I am daily getting email from HDFC Bank with subject -- ⏰ Limited Time: Secure Your Lifetime Free 2nd Credit Card Today!

However when I try to apply using the link, it is showing Diners club privilege card with 2500 fees crossed with 0 and waiver condition. So I got confused if it is LTF.

100% it's FYF, pre-approved DCP 😅

Don't take else upgrade to DCB not easy

shrewdoc

TF Ace

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

forward the email to grievance and say i give my consent for the application for this ltf card .. go ahead and process it for me .. b*tch