• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CreditPedia - The Ultimate Credit Card Management App Launched | Download Link | Share Feedback | Post New Features Request

suhasa010

TF Premier
How are the reward points added for a card in the app? I added my HDFC DCB card in the app, but cant see reward points being added.. Do we have to manually add these points coz I am not sure how CreditPedia will come to know about these points...
Yes, you need to manually add.

vishals

TF Buzz
Dear TechnoFino Community Members,

We are thrilled to announce the official launch of CreditPedia - The Ultimate Credit Card Management App. Our team has been working tirelessly to bring you the best credit card management app for all your needs. With CreditPedia, you can now manage your credit cards like a pro, and never miss out on any rewards or benefits again.

Our app is designed to help you stay on top of your credit card usage and track all the important details in one place. You can easily monitor your credit card bill dates and receive alerts for due dates and payment reminders. The app also allows you to track your reward points, airmiles, hotel loyalty program points, and much more.

With CreditPedia, you can access in-depth details of any Indian credit card, compare two credit cards side by side, and search for credit cards using multiple filters. You can make informed decisions about which credit card to choose based on your needs, lifestyle, and preferences. Our app also offers personalized recommendations based on your usage patterns and spending behavior.

Here are some of the key features of CreditPedia:

• Manage multiple credit cards in one place
  • Track your credit card bill generation and due date
  • Get alerts for due dates, payment reminders
  • Spend based offer tracker
  • Get important features change alerts for your credit cards
  • Monitor your reward points, airmiles, and hotel loyalty program points
  • Access in-depth details of any Indian credit card
  • Compare two credit cards side by side
  • Search for credit cards using multiple filters
  • Get personalized recommendations based on your usage patterns
  • Apply for new credit card
CreditPedia is the ultimate credit card management app that you need to manage your credit cards effectively. Download CreditPedia today and experience the benefits of having all your credit card details in one place.

Download Link:-
Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creditpedia.technofino
Apple (iOS) - Under Review (we'll update link here)
but, available via TestFlight, you can download it here - https://testflight.apple.com/join/PcephSSI

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing your feedback on the app.

Best regards,
The TechnoFino Team.
Nice, You are the man to do this. Congratulations bhaiya. 🎊
Can we join for the alpha tests? Joined the beta from play store

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
The data is entirely stored in phone memory?
We don't ask for your card no, expiry date, cvv or any sensitive data. We do store your data like- your card billing date on our server, so that we can send notification, we store which card variant you have on our server so that we can send you card variant specific notification.

InDebtEd

TF Buzz
Contributor
Amazing Work on this! Hope the final iOS app gets live soon, also can we look at integrating Churning Sidd's Tracker which he built, if he's okay with it?

This would be a feature I would easily pay for, provided the data is stored locally on my phone and I have complete control over the data rights.

Would become an all encompassing app for new credit card users and power-users to track spending and rewards automatically.

insight

TF Ace
Dear TechnoFino Community Members,

We are thrilled to announce the official launch of CreditPedia - The Ultimate Credit Card Management App. Our team has been working tirelessly to bring you the best credit card management app for all your needs. With CreditPedia, you can now manage your credit cards like a pro, and never miss out on any rewards or benefits again.

Our app is designed to help you stay on top of your credit card usage and track all the important details in one place. You can easily monitor your credit card bill dates and receive alerts for due dates and payment reminders. The app also allows you to track your reward points, airmiles, hotel loyalty program points, and much more.

With CreditPedia, you can access in-depth details of any Indian credit card, compare two credit cards side by side, and search for credit cards using multiple filters. You can make informed decisions about which credit card to choose based on your needs, lifestyle, and preferences. Our app also offers personalized recommendations based on your usage patterns and spending behavior.

Here are some of the key features of CreditPedia:

• Manage multiple credit cards in one place
  • Track your credit card bill generation and due date
  • Get alerts for due dates, payment reminders
  • Spend based offer tracker
  • Get important features change alerts for your credit cards
  • Monitor your reward points, airmiles, and hotel loyalty program points
  • Access in-depth details of any Indian credit card
  • Compare two credit cards side by side
  • Search for credit cards using multiple filters
  • Get personalized recommendations based on your usage patterns
  • Apply for new credit card
CreditPedia is the ultimate credit card management app that you need to manage your credit cards effectively. Download CreditPedia today and experience the benefits of having all your credit card details in one place.

Download Link:-
Android- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creditpedia.technofino
Apple (iOS) - Under Review (we'll update link here)
but, available via TestFlight, you can download it here - https://testflight.apple.com/join/PcephSSI

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing your feedback on the app.

Best regards,
The TechnoFino Team.
I am on iOS and tried getting in on the Test Flight Beta but it says no more accepted.

Any suggestions?

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why am I not able to login using my email ID and password, only option given is Google account. This is not the right way to login for me atleast

shsinha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some feedback:
1. If you have multiple cards from same bank, you may receive shared credit card limit. That needs to be enabled.
2. Few cards Logo is missing like Tata Neu Plus/Infinity.
3. Many Cards are missing: I noticed Kotak Feast, AU Lit, PNB Select.
4. In "My Cards" section, when you click on the card, you should get details about card benefits etc. Currently, You need to go to "All Cards" and select the individual card. Both can be easily linked.
5. There should be way to read the cc bank statement (pdf) and update the reward points automatically. App can also read the sms to update the amount and due date.
6. It will be great if I can put the expense type, say dining, myntra and creditpedia tell the user as which is most suitable card among "My Cards" and corresponding RP/value.
7. Current offers can be updated under card details. Like, 10% on Amazon above 5k. or 5% off on swiggy etc..

I am sure that some of this stuff might be in your radar and could be implemented over some time.
Happy to see an Indian version of credit card. Some of the features like US app "MaxReward" could be worth adding. All the best...

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some feedback:
1. If you have multiple cards from same bank, you may receive shared credit card limit. That needs to be enabled.
2. Few cards Logo is missing like Tata Neu Plus/Infinity.
3. Many Cards are missing: I noticed Kotak Feast, AU Lit, PNB Select.
4. In "My Cards" section, when you click on the card, you should get details about card benefits etc. Currently, You need to go to "All Cards" and select the individual card. Both can be easily linked.
5. There should be way to read the cc bank statement (pdf) and update the reward points automatically. App can also read the sms to update the amount and due date.
6. It will be great if I can put the expense type, say dining, myntra and creditpedia tell the user as which is most suitable card among "My Cards" and corresponding RP/value.
7. Current offers can be updated under card details. Like, 10% on Amazon above 5k. or 5% off on swiggy etc..

I am sure that some of this stuff might be in your radar and could be implemented over some time.
Happy to see an Indian version of credit card. Some of the features like US app "MaxReward" could be worth adding. All the best...
Yup. These points will be good addition to app