• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit not available at home location

Sp4Rx

TF Buzz
Hello good morning folks.
Amazon ICICI credit card is not available at my home address pin code. Which is 741101.

Can anybody tell me is there any way I can get it?
Same for the new Zomato edition classic credit card

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Change homes to a serviceable location. Or offices.

Or have some document to prove that you're living or working at one of those serviceable location, by hook or crook.

prc1990

TF Ace
Will they verify the address?? @anirbanm

Else I can give my friends place.

PFA a conversation from Zomato support
Never reveal that you are going to use someone else's address as in that case your application will eventually be declined anyways. If you are planning to do so, please make the necessary arrangements so that you can be available at that address during in person verification if bank does so.

Sp4Rx

TF Buzz
Never reveal that you are going to use someone else's address as in that case your application will eventually be declined anyways. If you are planning to do so, please make the necessary arrangements so that you can be available at that address during in person verification if bank does so.
Actually I did the same for Amazon CC. The kyc was successful but unfortunately it got rejected.

prc1990

TF Ace
তোমার বাড়ি কি কৃষ্ণনগর এর অনেক ভেতরে? তাহলে ওই ঠিকানায় পাওয়া একটু চাপের যে কোনো ব্যাংকের-ই.

Sp4Rx

TF Buzz
তোমার বাড়ি কি কৃষ্ণনগর এর অনেক ভেতরে? তাহলে ওই ঠিকানায় পাওয়া একটু চাপের যে কোনো ব্যাংকের-ই.
Proper krishnagar ei , 741101

Sp4Rx

TF Buzz
Hello folks,
Ultimately I got the credit card. I gave the my friend's where the credit card was available instead of my hometown (aadhaar address).

After the video kyc it was pending for 4-5 days I think. Then suddenly a bank representative came for address verification at the friend's place. I was not there. But I told my friend to tell I stay there as a paying guest. Ultimately the representative aproved the address.

Hope this info helps someone.