• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit limit transfer

m1n8

TF Select
I have BPCL SBI card on Visa platform. I wrote an email to customercare@sbicard.com for conversion to RuPay network which was denied citing it is not possible currently. So I applied for IRCTC SBI Platinum card through SBI card agent specifically mentioning I want the RuPay variant. But again I got the Visa variant. Now I am going to request closure of the card, then I remembered reading somewhere in this forum that I can get the credit limit of one SBI card to another. My BPCL card has limit of 1L and IRCTC one has limit of 47k. My question is how do I get the limit transfered to my BPCL card, I cannot seem to find that thread!

0xfallup

TF Ace
I have BPCL SBI card on Visa platform. I wrote an email to customercare@sbicard.com for conversion to RuPay network which was denied citing it is not possible currently. So I applied for IRCTC SBI Platinum card through SBI card agent specifically mentioning I want the RuPay variant. But again I got the Visa variant. Now I am going to request closure of the card, then I remembered reading somewhere in this forum that I can get the credit limit of one SBI card to another. My BPCL card has limit of 1L and IRCTC one has limit of 47k. My question is how do I get the limit transfered to my BPCL card, I cannot seem to find that thread!
have mailed today to nodal officer for simplyclick conversion to rupay network lets see....