• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit cards addiction..

PAiN

TF Select
Ok here is my card portfolio -

Amex smartearn
AU zenith ltf
axis ace
Axis airtel
Axis select
BOB select ltf
Citi rewards
HDFC millenia
HDFC tata neu infinity
HSBC platinum ltf
ICICI amazon pay ltf
Indusind easy diner
RBL shoprite ltf
Sbi cashback
Standard chartered digismart
Standard chartered ultimate

Currently Applied for -

Federal bank any card
Axis my zone
Pnb rupay select

So, everyone is invited to point out my mistakes in this portfolio. Bring it on..
kya baat hai.gif

Patil007

TF Ace
Ok here is my card portfolio -

Amex smartearn
AU zenith ltf
axis ace
Axis airtel
Axis select
BOB premier ltf
Citi rewards
HDFC millenia
HDFC tata neu infinity
HSBC platinum ltf
ICICI amazon pay ltf
Indusind easy diner
RBL shoprite ltf
Sbi cashback
Standard chartered digismart
Standard chartered ultimate

Currently Applied for -

Federal bank any card
Axis my zone
Pnb rupay select

So, everyone is invited to point out my mistakes in this portfolio. Bring it on..

RBL shoprite ltf: Take world Safari LTF from RBL in replacement of this.

I have 16 active credit cards and around 45 CIBIL hits now after joining this community since last year. Is credit card seeking/hoarding an addiction?
I currently have an LTF Kotak White Credit Card 3,12,000. An ICICI Rubyx card with 2,50,000 LTF, Which I am waiting to upgrade to an ICICI Sapphiro Credit card Because my primary savings account is with ICICI and I love their net banking and services. I have recently applied for an LTF HDFC Business Regalia on a c2c basis with a Kotak CC. The sales executive informed me that there is a 90% chance that I will get approved or else I will get a Milleania LTF. I have the following questions :

1. My initial reasoning for getting these 3 cards was that with Kotak the domestic lounge list & priority pass were good and there was always an option to get an upgrade to Kotak white reserve CC, I personally don't use this card much as the reward rate is very bad. With ICICI Rubyx I got railway lounge access & once it gets upgraded to ICICI Sapphiro credit card LTF then I will get buy 1 get 1 on movies personally, I believe the Sapphiro credit card is one of the best cards by ICICI Bank. & with HDFC Business Regalia dineout, Offers, etc. and I want to aim for DCB LTF in the future.
Is my thinking correct?

2. If I want to close a card then I will close Kotak white, should I choose any other card?

3. The ICICI executive told me that my limit is 2,50,000 and my limit increases to 3,00,000 I will get an offer for the ICICI Sapphiro LTF offer for sure,is that true?

4. Should I change any card ?

5. Which card provides better reward rates HDFC regalia or ICICI Rubyx?

7. Can banks increase the limit on other banks' credit card statements?

8. All cards are on the Visa platform, I want to change one to Rupay will it have any problem & how to do it?

Patil007

TF Ace
Joined this forum last year April, had only 1 credit card & 5 cibil hit ( couple of wrong hits )

After joining here got 9 more credit cards & 37 cibil hits 😂
9GwZb5GGam-EdDFGpXhgYkbMjQst0c8aqLqsrmmVAmLxxZGU5_EcpUVsJviGSMaCOB9BgWyDkuFqeX4CzR0wTZejOvrhU3UF6cNLqphc-cn-Tc6-DE5UYPo9Mm9UJZoqMrAiBVUyoPvS-VlX-nZhq-LbD_O5Hp2WDT8

rizzer

TF Buzz
true bro,i have currently 11 credit cards with no income proof and i application ongoing and the amount of time spent is crazy, i felt man i could have become a doctor if i knew i could think so much
This forum enabled me where I should not spend my valuable time. There is indeed fun engaged with this community but 2-3% not worth which is at max less than couple of days of our salary for the whole year. Best focus to earn more than focusing on these trivial cashbacks / rewards.