• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to BharatQR Payment

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are there any other applications like GPay that allow making payments to BharatQR using credit cards directly, Payzapp requires, and its prepaid card and banking apps are using UPI to make the payment and not letting me choose a card as an option?

Any alternatives to GPay, cannot add a card since the bootloader is unlocked.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Are there any other applications like GPay that allow making payments to BharatQR using credit cards directly, Payzapp requires, and its prepaid card and banking apps are using UPI to make the payment and not letting me choose a card as an option?

Which card?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was looking for DCB, but diners have limited acceptability to begin with, so for now, It can be any supported card from Visa or Mastercard variant. I am considering applying for cashback cc once the process has been streamlined, so you can take that as an example.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I was looking for DCB, but diners have limited acceptability to begin with, so for now, It can be any supported card from Visa or Mastercard variant. I am considering applying for cashback cc once the process has been streamlined, so you can take that as an example.
You can pay via HDFC App

HB25

TF Buzz

You can use Payzapp to make Bharat QR payments from your saved credit cards.

Some banking apps also allow. iMobile is one example.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nice, tried it, and it works! - Payzapp
HDFC net banking app takes me to UPI page whenever I scan it, maybe I am doing something wrong will update once I find out what

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

SBI Card app .

Payzapp new app seems to have removed BharatQR scan and pay option.
Do we have any other apps that support paying to BharatQR from any credit card (SBI and ICICI have their respective mobile apps).
I am looking to pay with HDFC and Axis cards mostly.

ramirami

TF Select
Hello, I am looking for android app suggestions which allow scanning of BharatQR codes for payments to merchants via credit cards. To be clear, the payment must happen via the credit card, not UPI. Do you guys know which apps support this?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Payzapp new app seems to have removed BharatQR scan and pay option.
Do we have any other apps that support paying to BharatQR from any credit card (SBI and ICICI have their respective mobile apps).
I am looking to pay with HDFC and Axis cards mostly.
Axis website mentions that axis mobile's scan and pay supports it but not working for me.

You may try Google Pay and Old Payzapp

@ramirami

anonymuos

TF Ace
For scan and pay via Bharat QR,

- HDFC Bank Visa and Mastercard credit cards: Google Pay works
- SBI Card: Google Pay and SBICard app works
- ICICI credit cards: Google Pay and iMobile works
- Axis Bank credit cards: Google Pay works
- Kotak Mahindra credit card: Google Pay and Kotak app works
- RBL Bank Visa and Mastercard credit cards: Google Pay works, although Mastercards don't send OTP sometimes
- IndusInd credit cards: IndusMobile works
- IDFC credit cards: IDFC First app works
- BOB credit cards: Google Pay works - sometimes gives couldn't verify phone number error, no idea how to fix
- OneCard: Google Pay works

Yes Bank credit cards: Currently no way to pay via BharatQR. In old Yes Bank app, Mastercards worked but IRIS app killed it just like new PayZapp

For RuPay credit cards, any UPI QR or Bharat QR both work (as long as merchant has enabled UPI CC QR payments)

Last edited: