• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

Strange

TF Legend
Someone already told here - New users only first 4 times ask to load max 1k then you can load full 6k.
Seems like they have changed rules. 4k/day (2K/day from parent account + 2K from child account) is the new limit.

And you can't load more than 1k in a single transaction.
These limits are applicable in new account. I haven't checked old account yet cause limit is already exhausted.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Seems like they have changed rules. 4k/day (2K/day from parent account + 2K from child account) is the new limit.

These limits are applicable in new account. I haven't checked old account yet cause limit is already exhausted.
May be it has changed. Until first week of this month, after first 4 transaction there was no limit. I will update day after tomorrow when it resets again for December.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
May be it has changed. Until first week of this month, after first 4 transaction there was no limit. I will update day after tomorrow when it resets again for December.

Thanks both
Hope being a new user missed the train of loading 5k plus on one go
Pls update after tomorrow what’s the new limits both par and child
As its 1k every Time it’s time consuming and lot of otp hassles :)

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Need to pay 30k light bill plz suggest best option Amazon wallet not allowing above 25k payment. I need to u use my Amazon wallet balance