• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Surrogate for Platinum Charge Card

kohliS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thankyou @BestBanker I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all the assistance and support you provided me in obtaining my Amex Platinum Charge card on a card-to-card basis. Your expertise, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction were truly outstanding and made the whole process much smoother and more straightforward.

From the initial consultation to the final approval, you were always available to answer my questions, guide me through the necessary steps, and ensure that all the required documentation was in order. Your attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile was truly impressive, and I cannot thank you enough for all that you did.

I am truly grateful for the level of service and support you provided me throughout the process. Your dedication to your work is evident, and I can honestly say that I could not have accomplished this without your help. Your ability to navigate complex processes and provide timely and accurate information was a real asset, and I am grateful for your expertise.

Last edited:

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Thankyou @BestBanker I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all the assistance and support you provided me in obtaining my Amex Platinum Charge card on a card-to-card basis. Your expertise, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction were truly outstanding and made the whole process much smoother and more straightforward.

From the initial consultation to the final approval, you were always available to answer my questions, guide me through the necessary steps, and ensure that all the required documentation was in order. Your attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile was truly impressive, and I cannot thank you enough for all that you did.

I am truly grateful for the level of service and support you provided me throughout the process. Your dedication to your work is evident, and I can honestly say that I could not have accomplished this without your help. Your ability to navigate complex processes and provide timely and accurate information was a real asset, and I am grateful for your expertise.

Thanks a lot @kohliS for your kind words. Means a lot :)

DevD

TF Premier
Credit card surrogate is live now.
For both salaried and self employed .
There is a separate link to apply under this criteria .

CitiesAll except Gujarat
Limit>=3L (Starting or ending balance >=1L if NPSL)
Eligible ProductsPlatinum charge
PaymentPayment amount >=20% of balance due previous balance
Late feeNo Late Fee or bounced payment or overlimit
# of transactionsAtleast 1
Authenticity1. Address on statement matches application address/ bureau address
2. Authentic statement as per doc verify
Is it only for platinum chrge ?
C2C is only for Plat charge
Will be available for other card variants as well in near future ?
If Amex is considering card to card application then they should make it applicable for all amex card.
I think they will launch this feature for all amex cards in near future.
What's your thought ?

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Is it only for platinum chrge ?

Will be available for other card variants as well in near future ?
If Amex is considering card to card application then they should make it applicable for all amex card.
I think they will launch this feature for all amex cards in near future.
What's your thought ?
No only for Plat charge