• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Pre-Approved but Last Lead was rejected.

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
I have applied for Au LIT cc, but it was rejected, later I opened a savings account with them. Yesterday I received a message that I am pre-approved for Altura CC.
But I had a previous rejection that is why I can't re apply.

Is there a way to delete my last lead?

P.S: I have mailed them to delete my lead but aren't listening asking me to wait for 3 months more.
1693895378850.png

1693895381987.png 1693895384012.png

alok416

TF Ace
I have applied for Au LIT cc, but it was rejected, later I opened a savings account with them. Yesterday I received a message that I am pre-approved for Altura CC.
But I had a previous rejection that is why I can't re apply.

Is there a way to delete my last lead?

P.S: I have mailed them to delete my lead but aren't listening asking me to wait for 3 months more.
1693895378850.png

1693895381987.png 1693895384012.png
Only way - write a mail and they will delete it...agar 6 mahine ho gaye hoge to hi

Naman004p

TF Neo
I have zero balance account in AU bank since 1.5yrs and not received any pre approved cc offer till now.... But then I applied and got rejected and now they are not deleting my lead I'd..

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I recently applied for an AU card through their swipe-up program. After completing the application and video KYC process, the physical verification was conducted the next day. However, upon checking the application status today, I discovered that it has been rejected.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to email them and request reconsideration or wait for six months before reapplying. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

I recently applied for an AU card through their swipe-up program. After completing the application and video KYC process, the physical verification was conducted the next day. However, upon checking the application status today, I discovered that it has been rejected.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to email them and request reconsideration or wait for six months before reapplying. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
@deep@vie may help you