• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card having add on or supplementary cards - Premium and Ultra Premium segments

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did a lot of digging on multiple platforms but could not get a consolidated list. I came across the following

Amex cards - platinum card comes with 4 add on cards each costing INR10k each.
Axis Magnus - they offer add on cards but really hard to get it.
can someone please recommend top 2-3 cards that offer more than 3 add on cards in the premium and ultra premium segment ?

Edit 1 : Thank you for your inputs but please share your valuable input only if you have a specific card in mind. Please also refrain from providing a generic card company name - looking for card name (premium and ultra premium only)
Edit 2 : As per below link 4 additional cards for 10k free. 5th card on-wards INR10,000/-. (https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/additional-card/)
Thank you @BestBanker for confirmation.

Last edited:

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All super premium cards will get you 2-3 addons. People are now getting Axis addons fairly easier just via the addon form. Best would be for Infinia, Magnus, Wealth, everyone will get you free 2-3 cards.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did a lot of digging on multiple platforms but could not get a consolidated list. I came across the following

can someone please recommend top 2-3 cards that offer more than 3 add on cards in the premium and ultra premium segment ?
BoB provides 3 add-on card and getting it is straight forward.

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your input @Venky. I am leaning towards Amex platinum as they are giving 4 cards and rewards do not expire..However finding it hard to justify spending 1.1 lakh (71k base card + 10k each for 4 cards) especially since travel is limited.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i stand corrected. I misunderstood - 4 cards for 10k ( hope this is the right understanding)
Screenshot_20230513-192821.png
Honeslty if you could try to get Axis add-on card with some fight. It's worth the fight.

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Honeslty if you could try to get Axis add-on card with some fight. It's worth the fight.
Thank you. Spoke with Axis CC staff. He confirmed that online process is not available and i have to contact home branch staff.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i stand corrected. I misunderstood - 4 cards for 10k ( hope this is the right understanding)
Screenshot_20230513-192821.png
Brother, for amex platinum 4 add on cards free, after that you have to pay 10000 per add on cards hope this helps, if you have any doubts regarding amex platinum then contact @BestBanker

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you. Spoke with Axis CC staff. He confirmed that online process is not available and i have to contact home branch staff.
Even I am trying to get add-on for my parents for Axis reserve card. Have submitted application in nearest branch, let's see how it goes. I already had successfully got add-on card for Axis Magnus card. Now hoping to get for reserve card.

yaathran

TF Select

Edit 1 : Thank you for your inputs but please share your valuable input only if you have a specific card in mind. Please also refrain from providing a generic card company name - looking for card name (premium and ultra premium only)
Edit 2 : As per below link 4 additional cards for 10k (https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/additional-card/)
May I know what is your purpose for getting add on card? What cards do you already hold?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
May I know what is your purpose for getting add on card? What cards do you already hold?
Lounge access? I am pushing for Axis reserve's add-on card for international lounge access and foreign trip expenses. I am planning to send my parents for Singapore trip and hoping they can utilize all the benefits.

yaathran

TF Select
Lounge access? I am pushing for Axis reserve's add-on card for international lounge access and foreign trip expenses. I am planning to send my parents for Singapore trip and hoping they can utilize all the benefits.
For Add on card holders lounge access, Having Infinia, Citi Prestige, IndusInd metal heritage, Axis Reserve helps. Axis magnus is helpful with guest access if primary card holder is also traveling with them. Axis reserve is best.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For Add on card holders lounge access, Having Infinia, Citi Prestige, IndusInd metal heritage, Axis Reserve helps. Axis magnus is helpful with guest access if primary card holder is also traveling with them. Axis reserve is best.
You must get Infinia add-on card easily.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Axis provides 4 free add-ons for Magnus & Reserve

IndusInd provides 5 free add-ons across all their cards including premium ones

ICICI provides 2 sometimes 3 for premium cards. Addons for some co-branded are paid

Kotak provides 3 free add-on across all their cards including super premium like white reserve

Amex provides 2/3/4 free add-ons as per card variant

HDFC provides 3 free add-on across all their cards

Rest most banks provide 3 free add-ons

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just Magnus which is my primary card and a rest are all free cards (secondary cards).
Main intention is to share primary card benefits with family and friends (I do agree that their spend points will accrue to the primary card).

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to apply for Axis Magnus add-on card online or submitting docs in the branch is the only way?

roadrunner

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to apply for Axis Magnus add-on card online or submitting docs in the branch is the only way?
The Axis credit card staff I spoke to, confirmed that we can only do it via branch. I am not sure if the branch process can be done online or in-person. If I get that info, I will share here.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied via branch . Got 2 add on in 7 days only🙂🙂. But they not giving to cousin brothers . Only real brothers